Soul Review

→ in
Tools    

Enjoys this movie a lot. I felt it heartwarming that the main character changes over the course of time from a selflsh adult to a selfless one.

I enjoyed Soul too. I watched it on Christmas day 2020. My original review:

Soul is a beautiful, wonderous film. The animation is fantastic and the story is really interesting and touches upon some universal questions about the meaning of life. Jamie Foxx and Tina Fey are both great and there is a lot of humour, warmth, and depth in their characters and the film. Soul is a film with a lot of heart and is very moving and ultimately a celebration of life.

I agree, it is interesting to know that its themes are deep and heartwarming as well. Things like whether to groom the next generation, what is the meaning of life, what is your identity and what is your purpose in life and how you value life are touched on very well. I will rate it 8 out of 10.

This is my second favorite Soul. It was easy to get into the themes of creativity and soul-searching as I could easily relate to the leads.