Have you ever met a MoFo in real life?

Tools    

And this is my BOOMstick!
Nope.

yes
"Today, war is too important to be left to politicians. They have neither the time, the training, nor the inclination for strategic thought. I can no longer sit back and allow Communist infiltration, Communist indoctrination, Communist subversion and the international Communist conspiracy to sap and impurify all of our precious bodily fluids."

I can be in a couple of hours.

Wait, is your boyfriend a big dude. Scary looking? Offended easily by strong odors?

i'm SUPER GOOD at Jewel karaoke
not offended by strong odors. he probably wouldn't even shower if i didn't use the threat of abstinence.

why, do you smell bad? =\

i met birdygirl in new hampshire when i was up there last year...and i'm hoping to meet nebbit when she comes to new york...that's about it for me...i'd love to meet some more of you guys...

Yes.
"Film is a disease. When it infects your bloodstream it takes over as the number one hormone. It bosses the enzymes, directs the pineal gland, plays Iago to your psyche. As with heroin, the antidote to Film is more Film." - Frank Capra

In Pensacola Florida, will be in Vegas mid April so hey here I am.

i'm SUPER GOOD at Jewel karaoke
Originally Posted by SamsoniteDelilah
Not yet, though there are several I'd like to meet.

hehe
we should just start a thread of who we'd want to meet, for i too, have several i wouldn't mind bumping into

nope havent had the pleasure of meeting anyone

Lets put a smile on that block
I frequently copulate with SisboomBah. But she doesnt come here that much anymore...shes gone to the dark side. Wouldnt it be weird if we met though? like all of us? Weird like fish with feet weird.

I See You When You're Sleeping
Originally Posted by MovieMaker5087
Who've you met?

And Minion... live in Seven Hills. Ever hear of it?
Nah, I was in a 'big italy' mood when I said that. I actually live in Liverpool, England which is slightly further away.

I've never been to America before, is it nice?