Movie Tab

Tools    

just watched halloween give it a 5/5

Alien vs. Predator (Extended Version) - Alternate opening was totally unnecessary. A real waste of space having two AvPs on the same DVD when more cool stuff could of been placed on it.

The Hustler
1961 - Robert Rossen

history *is* moralizing
Whatever Happened To Harold Smith, England 1999, real good movie actually, disco's dead but punk's not (quite...) ... and with the great Laura Fraser!!

I saw Blue Velevet for the first time last night on TV and saved myself 15 quid as I was going to buy it next week. Definately my favourite David Lynch film, of the ones I've seen anyway. Dennis Hopper was excellent as the psychopath and the cinematography was a nice surprise, great film 4/5

Mean Creek
2004 - Jacob Aaron Estes

Do you know my poetry?
Leaving Las Vegas
1995 - Mike Figgis

Dogville
2003 - Lars Von Trier

All three of you have the same style...eerie.
"Today, war is too important to be left to politicians. They have neither the time, the training, nor the inclination for strategic thought. I can no longer sit back and allow Communist infiltration, Communist indoctrination, Communist subversion and the international Communist conspiracy to sap and impurify all of our precious bodily fluids."

Foreign Correspondent (d. Alfred Hitchcock, 1940)
Rebecca (d. Alfred Hitchcock, 1940)
Dial M for Murder (d. Alfred Hitchcock, 1954)
Rear Window (d. Alfred Hitchcock, 1954)
Saboteur (d. Alfred Hitchcock, 1942)
The Man Who Knew Too Much (d. Alfred Hitchcock, 1934)
The Wrong Man (d. Alfred Hitchcock, 1956)
Stage Fright (d. Alfred Hitchcock, 1950)
Closer (d. Mike Nichols, 2004)
Million Dollar Baby (d. Clint Eastwood, 2004)
America's Biggest Dick (d. Brian Boyce, 2005)
Mr. & Mrs. Smith (d. Alfred Hitchcock, 1941)
The Stranger (d. Orson Welles, 1946)
Hearts of Age (d. Orson Welles, 1934)
"A Talk with Hitchcock" (d. Fletcher Markle, 1964)
Shadow of a Doubt (d. Alfred Hitchcock, 1943)

Originally Posted by The Silver Bullet
America's Biggest Dick (d. Brian Boyce, 2005)
What was this one about?

Sky Captain and the World of Tomorrow - I was a little weary of how I would feel about this on the second time through, but it was still great. In some ways I was able to enjoy it more without a stupid audience to put up with.

September Tapes - Bad attempt at making a Blair Witch type moc-umentary. The two leads George Calil and Wali Razaqi are not convincing at all, and neither is the fact that this stupid American survived the stunts he pulled off in this film. Could have been really good and poingant but just fell flat.

Appy-polly-loggies
Hmmm what do I put here
Daron Avonofsky's

Requiem for a Dream

Pie

Mr. & Mrs. Smith
1941 - Alfred Hitchcock

Originally Posted by projectMayhem
What was this one about?
It's a short film currently playing at Sundance that I was able to see online.

It's basically Dick Cheney giving a speech. But everything he says is dialogue from De Palma's Scarface.

White Dog
1982 - Samuel Fuller

Mulholland Drive - Good use of color. Lynch is growing on me more and more.
The individual words are jumbled then the spaces are removed. PM the answer to me. First one with the answer wins.

There's Something About Mary

history *is* moralizing
Frenchman's Creek, GB 1998, were it not for Tara Fitzgerald, i would never have watched that movie, (plus there's Anthony Delon in it, ugh!!)