New Tim Burton Film?

Tools    

Un-Registered user
Hey does anyone know anything about a new animated movie from tim burton..like nightmare before christmas.
Also does anyone have any news on the animated "war of the worlds"? the jeff wayne one.
Thanks.

The new Tim Burton flick is "The Corpse Bride." He is co-directing it. Johnny Depp and Helena Bohman Carter provide voices. Basica story is he marries a dead lady.

The Reaping 7/10
Transformers 8.5/10
Flight of the Living Dead 6/10
The Invisible 6/10
Return to House on Haunted Hill 1/10
Planet Terror 8/10
A Mighty Heart 7/10

Hi there. Tim Burton is cool. 'nuff said.

...except that a new film would be great! This new one sounds quite, well, Burtonesque!!

I'd love to see the next Batman as his project, alas it can never be. Keaton and Burton=magic. The others....Joel, Joel, Joel.....(shakes head)..

Beetlejuice, Nightmare Before Christmas, Sleepy Hollow & Vincent (short film) are fantastic. I am just grim. Hey, wanna direct Evil Dead 4 Tim? Huh?

Sit Ubu Sit.... Good Dog
I know this thread was for Corpse Bride but I thought I would just recycle it for Tim Burtons newest movie Frankenweenie. I am looking forward to this because I have enjoyed almost all of Tim Burtons work.

New stills from Tim Burton’s Frankenweenie

Oct 27, 2011

Here are three new pictures from Frankenweenie, Tim Burton’s newest film. Between this and Dark Shadows, next year will be awesome for fans of the former Disney employee.
Frankenweenie hits theaters on October 5, 2012.

When young Victor’s pet dog Sparky (who stars in Victor’s home-made monster movies) is hit by a car, Victor decides to bring him back to life the only way he knows how. But when the bolt-necked “monster” wreaks havoc and terror in the hearts of Victor’s neighbors, he has to convince them (and his parents) that despite his appearance, Sparky’s still the good loyal friend he’s always been.

Chappie doesn't like the real world
I really like the 1984 live action version, and I'm really excited to see it in animation. I'm betting I'll love it.

Here is a link to part one of Frankenweenie in case anyone wants to see it. There are three parts to it and I think it runs a little under a half hour.

I'm not old, you're just 12.
I love Tim Burton, and despite a few not so great movies (Charlie and the Chocolate Factory, Planet of the Apes), he's still a great quirky filmmaker. I am greatly looking forward to Frankenweenie and to his other film, Dark Shadows (which will feature Johnny Depp, of course, but also Alice Cooper, which guarantees I will go see it.)

https://shawnsmovienight.blogspot.com/