Megaman movie?

Tools    

I was just playing Megaman the other day, and the question popped into my head: What if Megaman was turned into a movie? Would it be good enough if turned into a movie: Well I have been examing for several days now about cast, plot, overall character sketches and concepts and other stuff.
I came up with an answer and that is YES. It would be a good movie if it was turned into a movie. There are plenty of characters to have a sequel, plenty of different storylines to choose from, many great actors out there that we would wanna see playing these roles(i personally have a good cast list for something like this in mind) etc. etc.

You may think that this would be a hard movie to pull off---- because of one little itty bitty reason:
The protagonist is a humanoid and fights many other humanoids and robots:

well my answer is lots and lots of models, live animatronics, and some CGI and special FX. This movie cant have TOO much special FX cuz then it would just kill it.

If this movie got a good cast, a great real techs effects and big thinker director, and an awesome crew and a good screenwriter and special effects team, then it can be pulled off.
Let me know what you think: you are open to express any of your opinions
-Thanks

Isn't anyone going to reply? This has to interest someone, doesn't it?

Originally Posted by MOVIE_bug
I was just playing Megaman the other day, and the question popped into my head: What if Megaman was turned into a movie? Would it be good enough if turned into a movie: Well I have been examing for several days now about cast, plot, overall character sketches and concepts and other stuff.
I came up with an answer and that is YES. It would be a good movie if it was turned into a movie. There are plenty of characters to have a sequel, plenty of different storylines to choose from, many great actors out there that we would wanna see playing these roles(i personally have a good cast list for something like this in mind) etc. etc.

You may think that this would be a hard movie to pull off---- because of one little itty bitty reason:
The protagonist is a humanoid and fights many other humanoids and robots:

well my answer is lots and lots of models, live animatronics, and some CGI and special FX. This movie cant have TOO much special FX cuz then it would just kill it.

If this movie got a good cast, a great real techs effects and big thinker director, and an awesome crew and a good screenwriter and special effects team, then it can be pulled off.
Let me know what you think: you are open to express any of your opinions
-Thanks

Randomly visiting for now
yeah it's interesting, I personnaly loved the games (all formats) and by what your suggesting it would need a killer team to pull it off (incl cast + Effects team ect..). This means it would cost a lot to hire these people or even persuade them to make it, if all these costs were covered the movie would still have to be expecting to make a lot of money for it to go ahead.

Sure fans of the game would go see it, but would many others? The only answer would be a big actor playing the key role of mega man, that would bring in the crowds. Props to your idea

bearing Six Strings of Stress
I dont know if itwould make a good movie. The games are really good, but what would the plot be? How many bad guys would be in it?

For the main character...there could be some new talent?? And the film could lean more to the side of sci fi and adventure to acttract the action and sci fi antics out there.

There could be tons of bad guys in it...and the games already have a good enough backbone for a movie.
Dr. Wily is jealous of Dr. Light's success and fame, so he sends all these awesomely terrible robots(that were once created by both him and Dr. Light) against the city..and makes Rockman(soon to be Megaman) fight against Dr. Wily's evil crones! This could be a great movie..if found the right director.

So for bad guys you ask AnalogAxe?? Well, theres:
Cutman, Fireman, Iceman, Gutsman, Prtoman, and hundreds of other crones!!! For crying out loud: it's been a quite popular animated tv show for the last few years..so theres a lot to choose from.