I am making a documentary...

Tools    

Hey guys. For those who don't know and might be interested - I am currently doing a Masters in Filmmaking and for our degree we need to come up with and work on a project.

I am currently working on a documentary and would like to share my progress on here as it would be nice for me to see my progress and be able to share it with those who may find it of interest.

More info here soon. I have a mood reel which I have made for an assignment which I am almost ready to show.

You can't win an argument just by being right!
Coffee beans or cacao beans?

Yep bring it on, Rhys! I'm looking forward to seeing your work.

Please Quote/Tag Or I'll Miss Your Responses
Hey guys. For those who don't know and might be interested - I am currently doing a Masters in Filmmaking and for our degree we need to come up with and work on a project.

I am currently working on a documentary and would like to share my progress on here as it would be nice for me to see my progress and be able to share it with those who may find it of interest.

More info here soon. I have a mood reel which I have made for an assignment which I am almost ready to show.

I love when movie fans make movies - can't wait to hear more!

I am coming to the end of my student life and something that I have learnt a lot about is drugs. I have been around them a lot (I work in a nightclub too) and seen a huge number of people using them and seen and heard of both ends of the scale when it comes to harm. I am making a documentary that explores this drug use and I plan to explore the subjects of harm-reduction, prohibition, addiction etc.

Vice documentaries have been some of my major inspirations to actually make a film about this.

Let me know if this comes of interest!

Sorry if I'm rude but I'm right
Any documentary that isn't either Herzogian or Essay Film-esque is worthless. That's the 31th rule of hipster moviemaking 101.
Look, I'm not judging you - after all, I'm posting here myself, but maybe, just maybe, if you spent less time here and more time watching films, maybe, and I stress, maybe your taste would be of some value. Just a thought, ya know.

Please Quote/Tag Or I'll Miss Your Responses
I notice during international discussions that the word "pills" are totally different between the UK and the US.... In the US, when someone hears "pills" they think vicodin or xanax... I've never even seen ecstasy nor have I ever met anyone who has ever tried it.

I notice during international discussions that the word "pills" are totally different between the UK and the US.... In the US, when someone hears "pills" they think vicodin or xanax... I've never even seen ecstasy nor have I ever met anyone who has ever tried it.
I'll try point this out. Thank you.