what happened to diablo movie???

Tools    

Thursday Is Best
ok first i hear that a diablo movie is going to be made and verything was ok, then i hear nothing. then i hear that they were for shure starting again and they bought the copyright for it and then... nothing after a few years, now i am offically confused. i relaly want them to make one. i dont ant the diablo 2 characters in it i just think they should make a movie, maybe a computer animated one like thier d2 cinimatics, but they come up wit h some of the best game story lines i have ever heard in my life. BLIZZARD IF U READ THIS PLEASE!!! IT WILL SELL!!!

does anyone else agree with me on this???

I'm a blow hard Diablo2 gamer (duh), and sadly I have never heard anything of a Diablo movie in production or even in the processes of deliberation among motion picture officials. A full length cinematic Diablo movie would be wonderful. I still have mixed feeling with the ‘live movie’. It would need a huge budget (any “good” movie has one), a story line (either one from the games could work) and the actors would need to be “first-rate”. I do think it will appeal to a large enough audience and the Diablo concept should be considered. I’m looking forward to it.

Originally Posted by CyCL3
ok first i hear that a diablo movie is going to be made and verything was ok, then i hear nothing. then i hear that they were for shure starting again and they bought the copyright for it and then... nothing after a few years, now i am offically confused. i relaly want them to make one. i dont ant the diablo 2 characters in it i just think they should make a movie, maybe a computer animated one like thier d2 cinimatics, but they come up wit h some of the best game story lines i have ever heard in my life. BLIZZARD IF U READ THIS PLEASE!!! IT WILL SELL!!!

does anyone else agree with me on this???
Do you mean El Diablo with Vin Diesel?
if so....
They renamed THAT one to A Man Apart....
if not...
disreguard this post.

Ya he means the Blizzard game Diablo