Your Favorite bands/singers/rappers

Tools    

Post your favorite bands,rappers,singer all of your favorite singers here!

Mine are Eminem~~~50cent~~~~Obie Trice~~~Jay Z~~~
Chingy~~~Ying Yang Twins~~~Lil Jon~~~Blink182~~~
Linkin Park~~~P.O.D.~~~`Limp Bizkit~~Simple Plan~~~
Good Charlotte~~~KISS~~~~Ozzy~~~Trapt~~~Adema~~~Red Hot Chili Peppers~~Xzibit~~~~2PAC~~~~Disturbed~~
Nas~~~NORE~~~G-UNIT~~~Sum 41~~~& I am sure I foget a few!

Originally Posted by Gomez
Post your favorite bands,rappers,singer all of your favorite singers here!

Mine are Eminem~~~50cent~~~~Obie Trice~~~Jay Z~~~
Chingy~~~Ying Yang Twins~~~Lil Jon~~~Blink182~~~
Linkin Park~~~P.O.D.~~~`Limp Bizkit~~Simple Plan~~~
Good Charlotte~~~KISS~~~~Ozzy~~~Trapt~~~Adema~~~Red Hot Chili Peppers~~Xzibit~~~~2PAC~~~~Disturbed~~
Nas~~~NORE~~~G-UNIT~~~Sum 41~~~& I am sure I foget a few!
This thread will probably be moved, man. There is a search option so a poster doesn't create duplicate threads. There are 4-5 threads like this already.
"Today, war is too important to be left to politicians. They have neither the time, the training, nor the inclination for strategic thought. I can no longer sit back and allow Communist infiltration, Communist indoctrination, Communist subversion and the international Communist conspiracy to sap and impurify all of our precious bodily fluids."

Dang I looked around for one like this and couln't find one oh well I figured there probabaly would be one like this alright then. THANKS

1980s Defining Female Singer: Madonna

1990s Defining Female Singer: Celine Dion

2000s Defining Female Singer: Beyoncé Knowles

2010s Defining Female Singer: Katy Perry

I usually just say The White Stripes, Róisín Murphy and Imogen Heap. Murphy probably is my favourite singer; her voice and as a performer.

Sorry if I'm rude but I'm right
And the Golden Shovel Award goes to... Tugg!

For reviewing a 13 years old thread!
Look, I'm not judging you - after all, I'm posting here myself, but maybe, just maybe, if you spent less time here and more time watching films, maybe, and I stress, maybe your taste would be of some value. Just a thought, ya know.

Bands: Billy Talent, Avenged Sevenfold, Linkin Park, Pink Floyd and System Of A Down
Singers: Chester Bennington, Ben Kowalewicz, Adam Gontier and Matt Shadows.
Rap: Mike Shinoda. The only rapper that matter to me.