What movie would you want to live in?

Tools    

Make a better place
Any Zombie movie I guess preferably where the zombies are slow

That's why I'd have multiple molls, they'd be too busy plotting against each other to do anything to me. When I get tired of them I'll settle down with the pure-hearted ingenue

You're playing chess while I'm still struggling with checkers.

Any Zombie movie I guess preferably where the zombies are slow
Mads Mikkelsen recently said that he fancies doing a zombie film, but as he's getting older slow zombies would be preferable . I think that's how it went anyway.

You can't win an argument just by being right!
Mads Mikkelsen recently said that he fancies doing a zombie film, but as he's getting older slow zombies would be preferable . I think that's how it went anyway.
LOL I cant see Mads slowing down any time soon. He's a very fit guy.

Say you're given a magical golden ticket like the one from Last Action Hero, but it's only good for a one-way trip. You can choose to enter and live inside the world of a single film. Which film do you choose and why?

Hard mode: nothing X-rated
I had trouble answering this yesterday but I think it's got to be The Adventures of Baron Munchausen, just on an emotional level. I identify with its atmosphere of imagination overcoming the world's evils.

I was just looking at your favourites Blix and Legend would be a great one to inhabit, as would Grosse Pointe Blank. Especially if Minnie Driver was included .

LOL I cant see Mads slowing down any time soon. He's a very fit guy.
Yeah, definitely. It was interesting when fans of Hannibal mentioned his physicality in the fight scenes and it's a common thing that dancers and ex-dancers are so good to watch in drama, often with that built-in extra finish to their movements. I'm always banging on about Micha Bergese in The Company of Wolves but Christopher Gable was outstanding as well in Doctor Who's Caves of Androzani.

Yeah, definitely. It was interesting when fans of Hannibal mentioned his physicality in the fight scenes and it's a common thing that dancers and ex-dancers are so good to watch in drama, often with that built-in extra finish to their movements. I'm always banging on about Micha Bergese in The Company of Wolves but Christopher Gable was outstanding as well in Doctor Who's Caves of Androzani.
He would be a very fast zombie. He was/is a big fan of TWD so I can see him living in that show.

He would be a very fast zombie. He was/is a big fan of TWD so I can see him living in that show.
He looked a bit like one in Doctor Strange didn't he ? As did Cumberbatch in Star Trek, but for different reasons .

He looked a bit like one in Doctor Strange didn't he ? As did Cumberbatch in Star Trek, but for different reasons .
I loved him in Dr Strange. I would live in that movie with Mads. Dont think I'm fast enough to keep up with him.

The most loathsome of all goblins
I was just looking at your favourites Blix and Legend would be a great one to inhabit, as would Grosse Pointe Blank. Especially if Minnie Driver was included .
The fantastical forest in Legend would indeed be a fun place, as long as those darn unicorns stay alive. Eternal night would get old after a while

And yes, Minnie Driver was adorable. Also it would be fun to banter with a psychotic Dan Aykroyd

The fantastical forest in Legend would indeed be a fun place, as long as those darn unicorns stay alive. Eternal night would get old after a while

And yes, Minnie Driver was adorable. Also it would be fun to banter with a psychotic Dan Aykroyd
Yes .

Has anyone mentioned Avatar. I remember walking out of the cinema with the dad and two little boys (who I dont know) that were sitting next to me laughing with the wide eyed kids that I wanted to grow a blue tail.