Jackson and Raimi - Will they return to Horror?

Tools    

After Peter Jackson's finished with another big-budgeter, King Kong, and after Sam Raimi's finished with the Spider-Man series, do you think they'll ever return to doing low-budget Horror films?

I personally hope so. I think Sam Raimi should remake Evil Dead III and have a real kick-ass CG Army of Darkness! That'd be cool, but it'd have to be big-budget. Oh well!

For years there has been talk but very unlikely. Now there has been talk of Peter Jackson doing a fantasy/horror movie on big budget after King Kong . It was about a girl who is raped and dies, she then watches over humans. That is what I heard but it was month ago when I heard it so I may be forgetting something. I think it was based on a book. Spielberg lost the project and Jackson won.

I really hope that they do.

Originally Posted by AlfredoGarcia91
For years there has been talk but very unlikely. Now there has been talk of Peter Jackson doing a fantasy/horror movie on big budget after King Kong . It was about a girl who is raped and dies, she then watches over humans. That is what I heard but it was month ago when I heard it so I may be forgetting something. I think it was based on a book. Spielberg lost the project and Jackson won.
Yeah, I heard about that. The book's not really a Horror, more of a drama sort of thing. If he makes the film, it'll probably be like Heavenly Creatures.

In Tyler We Trust
I Hope the King Kong hes making will be good probably is