THE MOFO CHILL CLUB

Tools    

The only World Series game i ever watched live was Game 6 of the 2011 one when i just started following it. I thought they were all like that until the next day i was hearing people say it was possibly the greatest ever World Series game haha.

I'll do my best, but I wouldn't count on it because I just took a peek in the thread, and you voted against all of my noms this round.
I never look to see who nominated what. I have some idea sometimes, but it would always be a guess.

You can't make a rainbow without a little rain.
I never look to see who nominated what. I have some idea sometimes, but it would always be a guess.

I don't look to see who nominated what either, but I do look to see if my noms get votes.

Actually did you curse the Cubs, SC?
I will uncurse them and make them win if I can find the channel.

Thanks, GB. So they've never won one of these before? They're gonna win tonight.

Thanks, GB. So they've never won one of these before? They're gonna win tonight.
The last time they won was in 1908. The longest amount of time a team hasn't won one. They've won two overall.

I have to stay right here if the Cubs are gonna win.

And right now, they've just scored another point.

Hello? If you want the Cubs to win, this is the thread to be in. TONGO is negatively telling everybody the Indians could still win. I'm in here breaking the curse.