Battle of the Villains

Tools    

Darth Vader

damn this is tough. Vader

Vader

You ready? You look ready.
Yes, everyone should join the power of the dark side. *makes funny breathing noise* Anything else is insufficient to the power of the force. *makes funny breathing noise again* I succumb to the dark side. It gets my vote.
"This is that human freedom, which all boast that they possess, and which consists solely in the fact, that men are conscious of their own desire, but are ignorant of the causes whereby that desire has been determined." -Baruch Spinoza

RIP www.moviejustice.com 2002-2010
Darth Vader never sliced anyone up with a knife, while dressed like a woman...

therefore the right answer is Norman Bates.

http://www.movieforums.com/community...ad.php?t=26201

actually I'm glad that we're weeding out the Darth Vaders, Sauramons, Hans Grubers, John Does, and Hannibals of the film world, this way we can get to much better villians such as

Mrs. Danvers
Noah Cross
Bert Gordon
Eve Harrington
Asa Watts
Rocky the M.C.
Frank (OUTITW)
Lilith Arthur

and many many others

Darth Vader

*cough* It's 5-1 Vader leading. He's won 2 battles so far and it looks as if he's going to win a third. Once he win's five I'll take him out until later. Will have a battle of all the villains that win 5 battles later.

I’ll go with Darth … although I can’t believe he beat out Hannibal… In the end, Darth actually had a heart… Hannibal would have eaten it…

AiSv Nv wa do hi ya do...
(Walk in Peace)

Originally Posted by Caitlyn
I?ll go with Darth ? although I can?t believe he beat out Hannibal? In the end, Darth actually had a heart? Hannibal would have eaten it?
unless of course he thought Darth Vader was polite, then they would be best friends. For some reason I always thought Hannibal was a very boring villian. Buffalo Bill was far cooler and more badass than Hannibal ever was.

Originally Posted by Caitlyn
I’ll go with Darth … although I can’t believe he beat out Hannibal… In the end, Darth actually had a heart… Hannibal would have eaten it…
That's why I voted for Darth Vader instead. As a character he is multi-faceted and very evil when he wants to be. Of course that's if you ignore George Lucas revival of him into something more annoying. Hannibal just does not quite have that same level, he's very cleverly written but its mostly single-layed then substance.

I'm going to vote for Darth Vader again. Norman Bates does have similiar qualities but Vader has more iconographic appeal.

Evil spelled backwards is Live!
Norman Bates!

Darth Vader.

Well, Vader wins again. Now, the next battle.

#1 Returning Villain

Darth Vader

#2 New Villain

Agent Smith

You can never defeat the dark side.

agent smith