World Animal Day

Tools    

For those who didn't know, on October 4 is the World Animal Day, an international day of action for animal rights. And I wanted to suggest that, in this day, everyone that wants to take part of, use an animal avatar I will give to you .

The main purpose is to decorate the forum on this day by using this animal avatars, you only have to post you want to be part of, I will add you to the list and on October 4 I will PM you to remember what day today is and give your matching animal avatar (They aren't just animal avatars, they all match each other by having the same secreat theme, you will see what I'm talking about )

So yeah, if you guys want to take part in this I will apreciate it It's just to have some fun and check the Online Users and have a good laugh. If you could turn off invisible mode for the day it would be cool too!

Damn my post aren't that popular :P I just saw that this day was really close and I saw it as an oportunity to do something with all of you guys.

I just thought it would be hillarious for the Movie Forum to use this avatars for one day:

I would have loved to join in but on that day I will be travelling to South Africa