MoFo Fantasy Football 2016 - Draft and Settings

Tools    

Taters back! I hope he drafts Chad Ochocinco in the first round again. Chad Johnson doesnt even play for a team now, I think...... (looks on site) Nope, hes unemployed.

I will miss the draft but will be there in spirit. Hopefully the force is strong with autopick
Pretty sure youll; end up with OBJ......we'll talk later

A system of cells interlinked
Let's do this!

Sadly, our second computer has gone down for the count, so LT has no way of joining the draft this afternoon. We were going to try to swap back and forth with two browsers and one set of mouse and keys, but she would rather not deal with the back and forth while trying to research and adjust on the fly to the draft. So, it's autopick for her!

Let's do this!

Sadly, our second computer has gone down for the count, so LT has no way of joining the draft this afternoon. We were going to try to swap back and forth with two browsers and one set of mouse and keys, but she would rather not deal with the back and forth while trying to research and adjust on the fly to the draft. So, it's autopick for her!
Wow that stinks. Wouldnt your smartphone handle the draft room?

If Inmate is reading this, remember: you always have problems with the draft room, but then you switch browsers and it works.

We've already started...still missing a few who I'm pretty sure had planned to be there.

A system of cells interlinked
I think this is a first for me...

remember people, 2 Defenses and 2 Kickers!
I got that a couple years ago and my team was TERRIBLE all season. Glad you got it this year!

According to my report card, my season is already over! Bring on Baseball, 2017!

And, my team is like, really super bad. I hate to say it but I'm willing to give up my team if anybody wants to take it over.

Dont think youll like this one....

Cowboys’ Tony Romo out indefinitely with broken bone in back

http://www.msn.com/en-us/sports/nfl/...YB4?li=BBnb7Kz

That's the main reason why my team sucks. Well actually Romo sucks anyways. I got Dalton.
Daltons not bad. You can always waiver ride whatever QB each week has a weak Defense theyre facing too.

Sunday is so engrained in my thinking with drafts and NFL, all day Ive been thinking todays Sunday.