The Sopranos: Camo & Friends

Tools    

Watched episode 4. The single creepiest scene may be Tony's dream at the start. Silvio sitting having sex while Paulie intently reads the paper and Pussy gets annoyed at Paulie haha. The reveal as Livia as the psychiatrist always freaked me out as a kid too. I mean i know they were going for an Ophellian thing but yeah you could have chosen less disturbing visuals haha.

A great moment from Adriana here is her raising her eyebrow when Meadow says "f*ck you", then her saying "where the f*ck are you?" to Chris saying he'll buy
Meadow a happy meal .

Christine: a great piece of dialogue to say someone is overreacting would be; "You're always with the babies out the windows" . Also another line me and my friends used that is used in this episode, "you break his other neck"

Think in general if we are looking at this from a criminals point of view, especially from an old school mafiosi one, Junior is the one in the right absolutely. Don't think i accepted that when i was younger and was completely on Tony's side, but yeah Junior was the one in the correct.

I'd forgotten how much I liked the scuzzy bent detective Vin,
When you remember what the madame of the brothel says later, this episode really confirms that he felt like he was part of Tony's inner circle and rather than paying his debt off he was doing Tony's bidding. Obviously he just assumes he is following one of Tony's girlfriends and so it seems genuinely personal to him when he beats the guy he thinks is banging one of Tony's girlfriends. The "prime rib" comment really doesn't mean as much until Tony and the madame's conversation later.

What is it with mobsters beating up people with inanimate household objects? Sonny had a broomstick and a garbage pan lid beating on his brother in law in the Godfather, Tonys used a phone, Paulies using a countertop bell...Im sure theres more to come,

Unique objects used to beat people in The Sopranos
1. Phone
2. Countertop bell

What is it with mobsters beating up people with inanimate household objects? Sonny had a broomstick and a garbage pan lid beating on his brother in law in the Godfather, Tonys used a phone, Paulies using a countertop bell...Im sure theres more to come,

1. Phone
2. Countertop bell
As Camo showed us... the stapler.

And Vito was killed with a pool cue. (Was that the cause of death? We're not sure since we never actually saw it).
I think Tony beat Georgie with a few different things (bar furniture?)
Richie hit Beansy with a coffee pot (and then with his truck).
Paulie hits "the Russian" with a bottle and chokes him with a lamp.
I'm sure there's more.

Ill keep a running list as we see them. We can build from this.

1. Phone
2. Countertop bell
3. Stapler
4. Sylvio beat the hassidic with a wooden mallet used to tenderize veal. Just pulled it out of his pocket like a cartoon character

Re Junior at Brendan's killing. I don't think I'd thought about it before, but I do find Junior seriously creepy sometimes. That smirking face, anyway yeah he shouldn't have been there. Goes against all the accepted rules. Shows you how weak he is.

Ep8. The beginnings of Christopher's scriptwriting career nice chat with Paulie tho
Where's my story arc? Well he had one by the end with his name in the paper, and loving it

More Livia conniving, and now Jun knows Tony's seeing a psychiatrist.

Melfi is a complex character, but I'm not always convinced by Lorraine Bracco's acting. And what's up with the whole family seeing another psychiatrist? If I was her son's age I'd have told them to wipe their ass with their feelings

tbph I think they were taking a storytelling liberty by having Junior there for Mikey to walk by, as a way to show the viewer who was behind it.

Jun hocwas Boca?
I don't get down there enough .
It's not what I heard

Sex lives of women apparently beyond the pale

Carmela's beautiful green shell suit

Meadow's revelations deepen

tbph I think they were taking a storytelling liberty by having Junior there for Mikey to walk by, as a way to show the viewer who was behind it.
We knew who was behind it tho. I still think it's a Jun weakness

Done with season 2 of Saul and jumped into episode 4 season 1 of Sopranos. Yknow AJ is actually likable season 1, very scrappy.

I wish I could eat a whole lobster. Those goombas four at a table each with a whole lobeter in front of them. I never have, and Im in florida.

1. Phone
2. Countertop bell
3. Stapler
4. Sylvio beat the hassidic with a wooden mallet used to tenderize veal. Just pulled it out of his pocket like a cartoon character
5. Ohp! We got a Yo-Yo! Christopher is beating up some big black kid with his own yo-yo!
6. Tony choked that guy to death with jumper cables
7. ....

Pay attention to how many natural nuances Gandolfini emits in this scene.....he was the best....

Interesting thought hit me at the end of episode 4. This was the episode young A.J. learned his dad was a gangster.

What would you do if you learned your dad was a mobster?

Id probably want to be one too, which really isnt good, but honest. I probably wouldnt still be alive today either

Pay attention to how many natural nuances Gandolfini emits in this scene.....he was the best....]
Agreed Tongo, He was a great actor who was really good at allowing viewers to see Tony's feelings in his face. I love this scene where he's mad at Christopher, but then sees his way into testing out what he thought about depression. See him trying out some amateur psychiatric probing What he doesn't say is more telling than his words, his face tells it all

1. Phone
2. Countertop bell
3. Stapler
4. wooden mallet
5. Yo-yo
6. Jumper cables
7. Flowerpot
8. ....

S01E09 LOL! This wasnt creative liberties whatsoever they took in having Tony & Silvio so into Meadows soccer match. Parents at little league games lose their minds, truly