Trying to find a crazy movie, dunno name D:

Tools    

Alright im trying to find a crazy kung fu movie, and i hate to do this to you guys but the only really small part i recall is these crazy ninja dudes jump and form a tringle, like before they were gonna fight someone, it was more then one ninja and they had black pants white shirt and a white ninja cap thing that covered thier whole heads besides thier eyes, it was a pretty old movie from what i remember, maybe 70's though early 90's, and i THINK it was kinda similar to riki-oh: the story of ricky, but im not really sure, i wish i knew more, anyone know what im talking about? lol

EDIT- more info i think, they might of been doing like crazy ninja stunts MAYBE, and the tringle part there were more then 1 it was like 10 ninja guys. And from what i recall it was kinda hilarious because the tringle thing was so unrealistic

Kaiser "The Devil" Soze
If it is a comedy involving ninjais in the early 90s, you best bet might be The Three Ninjais (there are three parts and it can be any of the three)

Originally Posted by kaisersoze
If it is a comedy involving ninjais in the early 90s, you best bet might be The Three Ninjais (there are three parts and it can be any of the three)

No sorry that one isnt it, i dont think it was an american film. English subbed maybe