Battle of Blockbuster Movies

Tools    

You're such a stud Piddy.
"Today, war is too important to be left to politicians. They have neither the time, the training, nor the inclination for strategic thought. I can no longer sit back and allow Communist infiltration, Communist indoctrination, Communist subversion and the international Communist conspiracy to sap and impurify all of our precious bodily fluids."

I am having a nervous breakdance
Originally Posted by LordSlaytan
You're such a stud Piddy.
Huh? Has this something to do with the horsehead in the bed? Wait.. that was in the first part. Then I'm totally lost. Except for the fact that I am indeed a stud.

--------

They had temporarily escaped the factories, the warehouses, the slaughterhouses, the car washes - they'd be back in captivity the next day but
now they were out - they were wild with freedom. They weren't thinking about the slavery of poverty. Or the slavery of welfare and food stamps. The rest of us would be all right until the poor learned how to make atom bombs in their basements.

Kaiser "The Devil" Soze
godfather, althought I would have like to vote for LOTR but I missed the boat

COOKOO'S NEST!!!!! I love that movie, it's my 3rd fav. movie of all time! So I must obviously vote for Cookoo's Nest.
And found he was eating his shoe.

Originally Posted by led_zeppelin
COOKOO'S NEST!!!!! I love that movie, it's my 3rd fav. movie of all time! So I must obviously vote for Cookoo's Nest.
Crap, sorry, I clicked so it would show the last post but something messed up. Well I vote for Star Wars. *man I sure have missed a bunch*

Cyberdine Systems Model 101
We all know that The Godfather II is going to win this round too

An American In Paris ****/*****
Once Upon A Time In China *****/*****
Father of the Bride ****/*****
Spartacus *****/*****
The Hidden Fortress ****/*****

You can view my review for each of those films at T-850's Reviews

Star Wars

Originally Posted by T-850
We all know that The Godfather II is going to win this round too
I'm getting sick of Godfather II winning everything. Sorry but I just am! So put that in your pipe and shmoke it! MUAHAHAHA! Anyway, yeah I hope it gets beat soon.

Originally Posted by led_zeppelin
I'm getting sick of Godfather II winning everything. Sorry but I just am! So put that in your pipe and shmoke it! MUAHAHAHA! Anyway, yeah I hope it gets beat soon.
Knowing that you haven't seen The Godfather II, you'll be voting for the other film of course. Only if you'd seen the movie before this match I know that you wouldn't be saying such a thing. The Godfather II is simply spectacular and that's why it remains unbeaten.

Originally Posted by T-850
Knowing that you haven't seen The Godfather II, you'll be voting for the other film of course. Only if you'd seen the movie before this match I know that you wouldn't be saying such a thing. The Godfather II is simply spectacular and that's why it remains unbeaten.
You may be right my froid (I heard that somewhere) but like you said, (and so did I), I haven't seen it. So until I do, I don't want it to win, because any movie I haven't seen is stupid, MUAHAHAHAHA! Even if I had seen Godfather Part II I would still vote for Cookoo's Nest or Star Wars. Not saying Godfather isn't great, which from everybody's response I have no doubt that it is, Star Wars and Cookoo's Nest would still probably be better in my opinion.

Originally Posted by jrs
I know Godfather II will win this round, but I am gonna have to go with MichaelMyers and Perkz0r . I choose Star Wars.

yea star wars is a classic

I just watched 2001: A Space Odyssey and I have to say that I would've voted for it in the battles it was featured in. All I can say is Kubrick is a genious. I loved A Clockwork Orange and The Shining, but 2001 is my favorite picture from him. I also rented Full Metal Jacket , so hopefully that will be another Kubrick classic for me to buy.

a close one folks but godfather part2 is still CHAMP

NEWT BATTLE:
GODFATHER PART 2 ( 5 WINS)

VS.

new contender
PULP FICTION

Pulp Fiction

The only director that I enjoy as much as Kubrick is QT.

The Godfather II

No movie seems to be able to stop the almighty Corleone family!