Rate The Last Movie You Saw

Tools    

Sinister (Derrickson, 2012)

Sorry everyone who likes this flick, but Sinister is simply not a great film, cinematicaly or entertainment-wise. But I did raise my rating by a slight just because of Derek.

I also don't see what's so great about Sinister. It's average at pretty much everything, nothing we haven't seen before.
It's the first modern horror that ever scare me at the theater and hold my attention but yo guys I don't ask you to like it I simply nominate it in a movie of the month thing... I though it was perfect because of Halloween... and yeah you can parody my ''Completely Rock'' sentence I take the critic very nicely

Finished here. It's been fun.

I, You, He, She

Lesbians rolling around naked and lots of sugar eating.

Finished here. It's been fun.

Winchester 73
+

Entertaining western romp but also a clever deconstruction of masculinity and the cyclical nature of violence. Close to a great film, but the relentless action sequences become sort of numbing after a while.

Hachi: A Dog's Tale: 7.8/10. Loved it. The story is pleasant enough!

Sorry if I'm rude but I'm right

I, You, He, She

Lesbians rolling around naked and lots of sugar eating.
My least favourite Akerman from what I've seen.

It's the first modern horror that ever scare me at the theater and hold my attention but yo guys I don't ask you to like it I simply nominate it in a movie of the month thing... I though it was perfect because of Halloween... and yeah you can parody my ''Completely Rock'' sentence I take the critic very nicely
Derek you completely rock !

This film is an abomination! I hope this marks the end of the remake fad that's destroying the genre. This remake lacks any of the emotion and tension that made the original film so great, and instead substitutes it with tiresome product placements, middle America cliches, and the textbook remake CGI blancmange.

Master of My Domain
Close to a great film, but the relentless action sequences
But that's why the film is frickin awesome!

Back to the Future Part II

This movie is almost a parody of the first movie. How disappointing.

Anatomy of a Murder (1959)

I wasn't in the mood for a film like this. And I personally don't find 1950's American culture interesting as well as crime films. Nothing here appeals to me. I don't know whether it is good or bad since it is obviously not the type of film for me.

Halloween: Extended Cut

Watched the extended version. For context, a few scenes were filmed during the production of Halloween II for the television airing and to extend the runtime a bit. They add some more character development, and fun for fans.

I was already a fan of the film, so this cut was just the same movie I like with more stuff to like.

Welcome to the human race...
At the Circus -

Once you start getting into the less well-revered Marx Brothers movies, you learn not to be so conciliatory.

The Adventures of Ichabod and Mr. Toad - 7/10

Since watching Inside Out i've been watching and rewatching alot of animation, i decided to watch this since it was one of the few Disneys i never watched when i was younger, and i had also heard from quite a few people that it was one of their most underrated films. As i expected going in i much preferred the Sleep Hollow short. The Wind in the Willows one wasn't bad, i just found it a bit boring. I thought the prison escape and the scene at toad hall were ok but that was about it. Another weird thing that annoyed me was Toads face particularly when he smiled it was just kind of creepy and irritating.

On the other hand the Sleepy Hollow short was great. I felt they balanced the lighthearted fun you'd expect from a Disney cartoon with the dark source material extremely well. The Looneytune-esque scenes of Ichabod and Brom walking Katrina home as well as the dance scene were alot of fun. Then we had the excellent headless horseman song and the horseman chase that was wonderfully animated i felt.

Exorcist II: The Heretic

"For the love of god, can something interesting happen?!" - The movie

Awful film, what made you watch it?
I'm on the hunt to find a horror movie worse then Antfarm Dickhole. Exorcist II was just suuuupppppppppppppppppeeeeeeeeeeerrrrrrrrrrrrr boring.