Best Bad Monster Movie

Tools    

I have a real thing about BAD monster movies.

I mean low budget TV movies in the main, where it looks like the FX team have purchased the equipment to make the monster at a garden centre - that or they have bought some really old footage from a documentary...

So... let everyone know your Top 5 Best Bad Monster Movies!

Here are some of mine with their taglines:

Python: Sixty Feet of Pure Terror!
Bug Buster: There's something creepy in the neighborhood...
Bats: Where can you hide?
Empire of the Ants: For they shall inherit the earth... sooner than you think!
Anaconda: You can't scream if you can't breathe

I know Anaconda isn't a TV movie, but it has to be included because of Jon Voigt's performance!

Over to you guys...

The all-time "best" (meaning worst) is Beginning of the End (1957), starring Peter Graves battling to save Chicago from gigantic GRASSHOPPERS!!!!

It's the Plan 9 from Outer Space of irradiated enormous insect movies. Really just horrid. Wonderful stuff.
"Film is a disease. When it infects your bloodstream it takes over as the number one hormone. It bosses the enzymes, directs the pineal gland, plays Iago to your psyche. As with heroin, the antidote to Film is more Film." - Frank Capra

BANNED
lol! There's a new one out there called "The Lost Skeleton of Cadavra"!

http://www.sonypictures.com/movies/t...etonofcadavra/

All good people are asleep and dreaming.

Godzilla Vs. The Smog Monster

The Giant Claw

Robot Monster

The Day Of The Triffids

Night Of The Lepus

Giant killer wabbits!!!

Originally Posted by Holden Pike
The all-time "best" (meaning worst) is Beginning of the End (1957), starring Peter Graves battling to save Chicago from gigantic GRASSHOPPERS!!!!

It's the Plan 9 from Outer Space of irradiated enormous insect movies. Really just horrid. Wonderful stuff.
I use to have so much respect for you!

Great pick!

OK, clearly you guys have never seen the one where giant RABBITS are attacking towns in the Southwest. I forget the name, but seriously, rabbits?