The person above me thread

Tools    

I don't think he did, TPAM.
TPAM, at least I read so. He was in his house ans went out and started to talk to some folks and said 'I am Jesus christ. This is my thing. I've come back' and a group of people gathered and listened to it and then everyone just went their way. It can be found in the book by Cross and in many others, I'm sure, and probably on the web also. In fact I'll go and check it out right now.

I don't know that it's wrong, TPAM, but I suspect any and all Lennon/Jesus rumours originate from the "We're bigger than Jesus" quote.

I don't know that it's wrong, TPAM, but I suspect any and all Lennon/Jesus rumours originate from the "We're bigger than Jesus" quote.
TPAM, have you read the link? This has nothing to do with it. It was on 18 May '68. 'Bigger tann Jesus' originated with an interview he gave to Maureen Cleeve on 4th March '66. 'Christianity will vanish and shrink. I needn't argue about it. We're more popular than Jesus now' It didn't get publicity in England, but when it appeared in an American magazine a few monthe later, America went insane up to the point that they couldn't do concerts anymore, because they were affraid someone is gonna kill John.

The person above me is a John Lennon fan

Welcome to the human race...
TPAM should start a review thread so my reviews can look generous in comparison.

TPAM should start a review thread so my reviews can look generous in comparison.
But I'd mostly watch films I liked or had a high chance of liking, TPAM. In truth, it could make you look even more harsh.

Is this thread still about the person above you?