MoFo Fantasy Baseball '15 - The Regular Season

Tools    

Welp. Felix has the worst start of his career, Cole and Liriano both have sub-par outings, and then Kluber gives up a handful of runs, too. Really weird for four guys that good to all have bad starts all in a row.

Strasburg's picking up the slack, though, with six shutout innings and just two hits.

3rd. I deserve it for not playing Karns last night. Dammit self, either youre a homer or you arent, there is no middle road!

Fallen from top spot for second time. Have to cut the cord with McGee as his knee's tweaked. Eaton cooled, and Rusneys finally back to playing at his normal great level.

If Kyle Schwarber does next year what hes done so far this year, hes the next Buster Posey.

The top three are now over 100. That seems kind of stupid, doesn't it? Insert yowza smiley face here.

8 IP, 10 K, 1 ER, 7 H + BB, and a big, fat no-decision for Mr. Kershaw yesterday. Quality starts are imperfect, but wins are stupid.

Chris/Kluber can join the string of sad, win-less starts after this afternoon.

Pulled a vintage Tongo tactic and dropped a player before they played a game for me.

The progression was Logan "LoFo" Forsythe ---> Michael "95 Pounds" Taylor ---> David "O Captain, My Captain" Wright

You should travel back in time to encourage the version of you that gave up two weeks into the season. He wouldn't listen to me when I told him it was premature, but he'd probably listen to you.

Fernando Rodney to the Cubs. Be afraid Cubs fans. Be very afraid!
Rodneys always been one of "Joes Guys". Madden worked with him in LA with the Angels, then brought him to the Rays.

It was a good run.

My pitching just continues to fail big. My Era & Whip cost me the championship, and I dont think with 33ish games left I have the time to make much ground there. Trout & Longo are slumping, and I actuallly benched them and theyre still slumping.

Looks like it will be one of those "Pittsburgh People" as the champ again

Don't be so glum about it. "Couldn't happen to a better guy" is my line of thinking right now should I pull it off. Chris is okay too.

A system of cells interlinked
Remember when my team actually seemed to have a chance?

Good times.

Remember when my team actually seemed to have a chance?

Good times.
I feel you. My team is great except for Era & Whip, which are bad enough to keep me out of 1st. Rest of my categories are strong. After trading my pitching away if Id done just average pitching performance Id still be in the lead. It was awful, and dont think Ive enough time to make difference.

Gonna try though. Picked up Bartolo Colon & JA Happ, which gives me 8 starters and allows me to skip those Toronto games & such.

Fat lady aint singing yet Timmah