MoFo Fantasy Baseball '15 - The Regular Season

Tools    

All this Blue Jay love is making me uncomfortable. I would feel better if you guys would just hate everyone in the AL East with less than 20 WS rings. Thanks in advance.

All this Blue Jay love is making me uncomfortable. I would feel better if you guys would just hate everyone in the AL East with less than 20 WS rings. Thanks in advance.
Aye I agree, The Blue Jays?! Why the Blue Jays? Y'all National leaguers should be adoring from afar the Rays or A's. Rooting for the Blue Jays is like rooting for big business itself.

Aye I agree, The Blue Jays?! Why the Blue Jays? Y'all National leaguers should be adoring from afar the Rays or A's. Rooting for the Blue Jays is like rooting for big business itself.
Absolutely, I think we all can agree this free for all, rent a player, buying yourself a winner mentality is just bad for baseball.

Top 5 favorite teams, right now: (1) Pirates, (distant 2nd) Tigers, (3) Blue Jays, (4) Royals, (5) Yankees

The Pirates chose me; I have a ton of relatives in Detroit/Michigan, hence the Tigers; the Royals/Jays are fun since they haven't been good in a while and now they're really good, plus I like blue jerseys a lot; and my roommate recently called me out for being a low-key Bombers fan. I think it's because I have a lot of their guys on my two fantasy teams (Miller, Eovaldi, A-Rod, Gardner) and I'm a big Girardi/Cashman fan.

Absolutely, I think we all can agree this free for all, rent a player, buying yourself a winner mentality is just bad for baseball.
From a Yankee fan! Oh I know you were kidding.

2022 Mofo Fantasy Football Champ
1. Marlins
2. Blue Jays
3. Royals
4. Indians
5. Astros

But man, the Marlins are really testing my patience. I used to be a big Indians guy in the 90s. And I love the Royals because they have been bad for so long until now.

Pretty cool thing Walker did tonight, eh Chris? A hit from both sides of the plate in the same inning? Can't imagine that's happened very often in the last hundred years or so. Pretty cool achievment.

Jake Peavy! I even gave you a second chance! You now are going to join Jason Vargas in the "Ill never let you screw me again" drawer never to see the light of my roster EVER AGAIN!

Tims 1 point behind me with a sparkling Era & Whip, and mines killing me.

Jake Peavy! I even gave you a second chance! You now are going to join Jason Vargas in the "Ill never let you screw me again" drawer never to see the light of my roster EVER AGAIN!

Tims 1 point behind me with a sparkling Era & Whip, and mines killing me.
I'm sooooo close; it's agonizing. That said, I've had a rough last couple weeks for ERA and WHIP. I have been getting more wins, which is why I'm closing the gap, but my rate stat free-fall needs to stop soon.

C'mon, guys, we're all on the same team.

*assistant whispers in ear*

We're not? Are you sure?

*more whispering*

We're competing? Well, then everything suddenly makes sense.

Good morning, all!

A system of cells interlinked
My team has fallen apart at this point. Pretty fun season overall, nonetheless.

My Tommy Kahnle experiment is over. Let this serve as a cautionary tale for all of you out there: don't own the Rockies' closer no matter how badly you need the saves.

Dethroned AGAIN!!! Gah! I thought it was gonna be smooth sailing for me going forward, but my pitchings managed to underperform magnificently, and Im faltering in ERA & Whip where Tims Arbitrage is at the Highest Level

As Governor Ventura would say, "I aint got time to bleed."

Nathan Karns @ Houston, vs Dallas Keuchel, HRM!! Seems like an obvious sit, I have 7 starters to occasionally sit a bad matchup, but sometimes things dont go the way we think they should/ought/expected HRM!