MoFo Fantasy Baseball '15 - The Regular Season

Tools    

The Rockies?! Jose Reyes is going to the Rockies, and Troy Tulowitzki is gonna be a Blue Jay?! whoa

They're just three games back of a playoff spot, so they look pretty relevant to me. Especially considering they've gotten horrendously unlucky so far (.500 record, but best run differential in the entire American League and the second-best in all of baseball).

I'd definitely bet on them over the Twins for that Wild Card spot.

Yeah, I can't believe the Twins haven't turned back into a pumpkin yet. That day is coming soon. Good Dave Cameron piece on the move: http://www.fangraphs.com/blogs/troy-...ing-strengths/

Why drop Devon Travis I wonder? Somebody is gonna get a pretty nice looking player off the wire. Wish I was smart enough to save that higher claim spot.

A system of cells interlinked
I almost tried for him too, but am already juggling too many pitchers that may or may not be good...I decided to slot Scherzer instead.

I think, but I'm not entirely sure, that this is my first time reaching the rarefied air of 2nd place!

My offense is freakish, even Longorias starting to heat up now. My pitching is average at best, but thats better than what its been, so there are points ill gain there.

That Nats are completely out of their minds.

"The Phillies will receive Double-A right-hander Nick Pivetta for Papelbon"

Meanwhile, Storen has been lights out. Why....why....

That Nats are completely out of their minds.

"The Phillies will receive Double-A right-hander Nick Pivetta for Papelbon"

Meanwhile, Storen has been lights out. Why....why....
Somebody has to pitch the 8th . . .

Yep - Storen is sliding down to my HOLD slots, only to be replaced by...Mujica?? How does Mujica even have a closer's job?

Because the Athletics had horrendously bad luck this year, resulting in them being out of contention and trading their closer, despite having a pretty good team

I have to return some videotapes.
Sounds like the Blue Jays are very close to nabbing Price.
They got him but gave up Norris, Alford, and more. Worth it if they win it all this year, but if they don't then they seriously ruined their future.

I have to return some videotapes.
They are only in a mix for a wildcard spot. I don't think this gets them in the postseason, either.
They're only 2 games back from the #2 WC and the Twins have gona 2-8 in their past 10 and lost 4 in a row. You gotta worry about the Orioles but that's it.