She-Bop She only Song Tournament

Tools    

Chappie doesn't like the real world
Actually MonkeyPunch go ahead and post nine. I am going to call time on sign-ups a little early so that I can get started putting the list together.

Everyone gets nine nominations except Swan and gbgoodies. They both get 10. Swan because he requested this tournament and gbgoodies because she took one less last tournament and did a fantastic job running her first one.

Please add your extra nomination to your post with your original eight. Except for Christine and Chypmunk. I already have theirs.

Thanks for joining everyone. I wasn't expecting such a big group. That's awesome.

This will start sometime tomorrow as soon as I have everyone's nominations. Also at this point if you change anything be sure to let me know.

One more thing. I'm going to allow previous winning songs to be nominated but just be aware that it's doubtful people will vote a previous winner to win again.

Someone can have the rest of my nomination spots because I can't add anymore tonight. I nominated 8 songs. I'm gonna have to stick with 8.

VFN
Winter Calls Thy Name
Someone can have the rest of my nomination spots because I can't add anymore tonight. I nominated 8 songs. I'm gonna have to stick with 8.
I'm adding this for Sexy: Mariah Carey - Hero

Let the night air cool you off
I decided not to nominate Britney Spears' "Toxic" as my replacement pick for my Country Song Tournament Winning selection of Patsy Cline's "She's Got You." (That's right, bitches, I actually won a song tournament.) (Then I forgot about it.) Anyway, for my last two spots I chose Portishead's "Seven Months" and Best Coast's "Bratty B." I edited the new songs into my initial post, and you can eliminate them in the first round, but you probably should let them stay much longer than that.

If someone wants to add Tiffany's "I Think We're Alone Now" to my list as my 9th song, that would be great. I can't do it. Thank you.

Make sure it's the official music video for the song.

Chappie doesn't like the real world
I decided not to nominate Britney Spears' "Toxic" as my replacement pick for my Country Song Tournament Winning selection of Patsy Cline's "She's Got You." (That's right, bitches, I actually won a song tournament.) (Then I forgot about it.) Anyway, for my last two spots I chose Portishead's "Seven Months" and Best Coast's "Bratty B." I edited the new songs into my initial post, and you can eliminate them in the first round, but you probably should let them stay much longer than that.
Unless it's up against something really strong, it's extremely doubtful I'll be voting against Portishead.

Nice call on Portishead, I'd not thought of them. They come from where I live.

You can't make a rainbow without a little rain.
Actually MonkeyPunch go ahead and post nine. I am going to call time on sign-ups a little early so that I can get started putting the list together.

Everyone gets nine nominations except Swan and gbgoodies. They both get 10. Swan because he requested this tournament and gbgoodies because she took one less last tournament and did a fantastic job running her first one.

Please add your extra nomination to your post with your original eight. Except for Christine and Chypmunk. I already have theirs.

Thanks for joining everyone. I wasn't expecting such a big group. That's awesome.

This will start sometime tomorrow as soon as I have everyone's nominations. Also at this point if you change anything be sure to let me know.

One more thing. I'm going to allow previous winning songs to be nominated but just be aware that it's doubtful people will vote a previous winner to win again.

Thanks. Just give me a little while to settle in, and I'll add my two extra noms to my post on the first page.

Go - had to use a different link for your Cocteau Twins - Pandora as your original link doesn't work in the UK. Used this one , hope it's not too different Cocteau Twins - Pandora