HELP!!!!! Zombie movie?

Tools    

okay so I'm looking for one movie, i think that is an english movie I only remember these scenes:

The opening scene a girl/woman is doing boxing at the gym, she is married to a bald guy and they have a sort of argument. They moved to a house in the field/farm, once there the bald guy heard a noise upstairs but it was a dog, then the girl went jogging and a kind of zombie bite her and then went sick , its the first half an hour movie or so so.

please help!!!!!!!!!!

Sit Ubu Sit.... Good Dog
Really need more info than what you have provided such as did you watch this movie in 2013 or 1975, roughly when do you think this movie was made. When you say this is an English movie, do you mean they speak English in the movie or that it is a foreign film. Also you said the zombie bit her then went sick, does that mean the zombie went sick or the girl, it really doesn't make any sense. If you could just provide a bit more info and clear up a few things than the chances of finding this movie will go up. Thanks.........

I like your dolls.
well, we need some more details.

I think this movie was made around 2008 to 2012 , and i think it was a foreing movie, an english movie. The beginning of the movie shows the scene of the city and then the gym where this woman around 30s is doing boxing, after that they move to the farm, and the first thing it happens is that her husband hears a noise up stairs he try to pick up a nife but his wife gave him a stick and he yells but nothing, when he is going up a dog came out. I remember that the couple had a sort of argument like the things in their relationship are going wrong and her husband is bald also. And the last thing i remember is that girl running out side and a kind of zombie shows up, she starts screaming and the zombie bite her, and she went sick.

Sorry im not 5 years old my english is going bad. Hope you can help me

Cheers!