My 2015 Oscar predictions

Tools    

You're really going out on a limb aren't you?

Clicked the first one and saw you named 24 directors, then I clicked the next one and saw 33 different actors. I gave up after that.

Thane of Glamis, Thane of Cawdor, & King Hereafter
Probably too much to ask, but someone remind me to return to this topic in October. By then, the Oscar ball should be rolling, and I'll definitely want to chime in (but not before I know more about the likely contenders).

I can see why. Sandler in dramatic roles (Punch Drunk Love and Reign Over Me) was fantastic. He's in The Cobbler that seems excellent!

I can see why. Sandler in dramatic roles (Punch Drunk Love and Reign Over Me) was fantastic. He's in The Cobbler that seems excellent!
Don't forget Jason Reitman's new film: Men, Women, and Children

I'm all for Michael Keaton getting an Oscar nomination. He's always been one of the most underrated actors, and one of my favorites. Steve Carell will most likely be nominated for his turn as a twisted madman in Foxcatcher. And Al Pacino getting nominated again after all these years, just like Deniro did a couple years ago, would be great.

I don't know about Sandler, though. Aside from his first few films (Billy Madison, Happy Gilmore, The Waterboy, and The Wedding Singer included), and Punch Drunk Love, he's played the same character in almost every movie he's been in. He should be banned from ever getting nominated on account of Grown Ups, Grown Ups 2, Blended, That's My Boy, Jack and Jill...and the list goes on and on and on. I love surprises though, so let's see how he turns out in The Cobbler.

Thane of Glamis, Thane of Cawdor, & King Hereafter
Okay, I couldn't resist this topic. Nice lists overall, though I wonder why you didn't post one of Best Picture.

Also, only seven films on Animated Film? Granted, they're likely to be the best of the bunch, but I'm just wondering why only seven. (P.S. - I'm going out on a limb and saying that 1, 2, and 5 on that list will be nominated.)

A loving heart is the truest wisdom.
If any of the Madagascar series get a nomination I'll never trust the Oscars again.

If any of the Madagascar series get a nomination I'll never trust the Oscars again.
I take it you probably don't like Madagascar