THE MOFO CHILL CLUB

Tools    

Chappie doesn't like the real world
Really? That's cool. At least it isn't blind because then I don't think I would go through with it. That just takes more bravery than I have.

You're right. He's talked to me a few times and still asked me out so I guess I should stop being so nervous. He already knows I babble.

Chappie doesn't like the real world
Be as open to your date as you are to some of the weird movies you like. Nobody is as "normal" as they seem - they just don't want you to know right away.
That could be taken a very horrifying way, but I find it reassuring. Thanks,

It's been a long long time since I've been out on a first date and hardly ever with someone I barely know. This person is waaaayyyy outside my comfort zone. He seems so normal and I am not used to that, He is also a cop which makes me very nervous, but I don't know why. Also we are going to dinner and that's terrifying. This is going to be horrible.
Just try to act as comfortable as possible and ask questions if you don't want to talk too much about yourself on the first date. Sometimes it's better to appear a little bit more dominant than you actually are to hide your insecurity (don't overdo it of course or you will become a whole different person). You'll see that it's a pretty comfortable position to be in and in the meantime you'll get to know more about him!

I'm sure you'll do fine, you're an interesting person and they guy will definitely notice that!

EDIT: Mark's advice is probably even better. That way, you'll immediately notice if he's a match for you or not!

2022 Mofo Fantasy Football Champ
How is everyone doing?
I'm doing good. I'm going to be sending my resume out for another job. We will see. Even trying makes me feel a little more chippier.

Congrats though Skepsis, I finished my exams last Tuesday. Only had two this summer, one I needed 26%, the other 5%, so I pretty much know I've passed both. Would be nice to also keep up my 70%+ average so far.

\m/ Fade To Black \m/
Congrats though Skepsis, I finished my exams last Tuesday. Only had two this summer, one I needed 26%, the other 5%, so I pretty much know I've passed both. Would be nice to also keep up my 70%+ average so far.
What are you studying? and did I see you are from Wales as well?