Survivor 2: Paradise Island

Tools    

Now excuse me, I have a commentary date with Honeykid.

The Running Man.

My game was too honest and too fair, which could have been my flaw. I've seen a lot of these shows. Only the most evil tend to make it to the end.
Immorality means immortality in this game.

Chappie doesn't like the real world
First of all, I just assumed you were a big threat in the game who had all sorts of people working on your side. So, I thought -- you gotta go.

When really I should have been AIMING FOR SUSPECT!

The round you left, I didn't know if I'd even make it through that round. I figured you and some others would vote me out.

Then Suspect comes to me and is like, "Hold it! I think we can get Godoggo out."

So I thought... okay. Hmmm. And then he said Hit Girl was gonna vote you out.

But I didn't really believe it. I found it hard to believe. So I PM'ed Hit Girl and was like, "Did you really vote for Godoggo? Why?"

And then she wrote back and said:

"Actually, I voted for you. Bye bye!"

And I was like --

But then I realized Teeter hadn't voted yet, apparently.

So I wrote this message to Teeter and was like:

VOTE FOR GODOGGO AND WE WILL DEMOLISH EVERYONE ELSE HERE!!!!!!

I really tried to appeal to her. I sent her a picture of JESUS and a little picture of West Virginia to remind her of our West Virginia connection.

The next day, she writes back to me and says, "She's gone. Who do we vote out next?"

So I assumed she voted you out! 4 people voted you out, and I assumed Teeter was the 4th person. I had been trying to get Teeter to help me, but she did say she didn't wanna vote you out. I figured that I had just successfully got her to change her mind.

I don't know for sure who was the 4th person to vote you out. It could have been Teeter (though she says it's not her). It could have been Hit Girl (though she told me she voted for me). The only other possibility is Seanc -- which I can believe now because I have heard that Suspect wants to take him to the final three.

So, Godoggo, I did want you out, but I don't know if I actually was the one who made it happen. I think that maybe there was a bigger plan going on -- they decided to keep me around for another round as a vote against you, then they tossed me when they didn't need me anymore.

I was offered to go to Final Three with Suspect and Seanc if I voted out Teeter. Instead, I protected Teeter and helped her win immunity this round, and then they all stabbed me in the back. Which I feared was coming.
Ah. Everything makes sense now. I don't care that you wanted me out. I was gunning for you too. It was actually pretty smart of them to take advantage of that. I was pissed because I thought you were just doing that and calling me a liar just to add insult to injury, because I knew I was gone and I thought you knew it too. I thought that message was a fake.

Yeah, you got used to get me out. It's kind of funny really. I wasn't really all that big a threat in this game towards the end. After hosting my own game, I needed a break. I'm glad to be done.

Chappie doesn't like the real world
But in a situation like this where you may play more than once, being too snaky too quickly can make you a big target for the next game. I think the first game greatly influenced how this one turned out.

2022 Mofo Fantasy Football Champ
But in a situation like this where you may play more than once, being too snaky too quickly can make you a big target for the next game. I think the first game greatly influenced how this one turned out.
Possibly, with Donnie, Daniel, and Cob going earlier than one would have potentially thought.

And remember to think of all possibilities of this game. Its not over for any of the five remaining contestants.

Now if you'll excuse me, I'm going to try to break this fever and headache and post a challenge later.

True.

Young Skywalker. Missed you, I have...
I really tried to appeal to her. I sent her a picture of JESUS and a little picture of West Virginia to remind her of our West Virginia connection.

The next day, she writes back to me and says, "She's gone. Who do we vote out next?"

So I assumed she voted you out! 4 people voted you out, and I assumed Teeter was the 4th person. I had been trying to get Teeter to help me, but she did say she didn't wanna vote you out. I figured that I had just successfully got her to change her mind.
First of all, the picture of Jesus you sent me pushed me over the edge and made me vote for you in that round. It really pissed me off that you would try to use that because you know I go to church.

Second, I sent you that message to make you THINK I voted the way that you wanted me to. Its called game play.

Young Skywalker. Missed you, I have...
Possibly, with Donnie, Daniel, and Cob going earlier than one would have potentially thought.

And remember to think of all possibilities of this game. Its not over for any of the five remaining contestants.

Now if you'll excuse me, I'm going to try to break this fever and headache and post a challenge later.
Is it going to be a timed challenge? I won't bother sticking around if it isn't and catch it tomorrow.

Originally Posted by teeter_g
First of all, the picture of Jesus you sent me pushed me over the edge and made me vote for you in that round. It really pissed me off that you would try to use that because you know I go to church.
Well, that's not very Christian like to get pissed off at someone trying to turn to Jesus.

It was a mistake to remove you from the game and not Suspect. I don't think you're as smart as him, to be honest.

If you had been honestly turning to Him instead of using Him then I would have supported it.
I wasn't using Him. I felt that He wanted me to work with you. He must not have given you the memo.

Today, my pizza order -- the one I had anchovies on -- actually said on the label -- "This order was prepared by CHRIST."

I'm not joking. I'm not joking at all. Christ.

Probably Christopher and the label just couldn't fit the whole name, but it said Christ.