Usual Suspects and Office Space

Tools    

Guy
I actually heard these two titles are coming out again in better transfers and more extras before the year's end! Any truth to this?

I ain't gettin' in no fryer!
God i hope not, I already own them...LOL
"I was walking down the street with my friend and he said, "I hear music", as if there is any other way you can take it in. You're not special, that's how I receive it too. I tried to taste it but it did not work." - Mitch Hedberg

I have both of these, as well. I know there have been a few people clamoring for an Office Space:Special Edition, but I've never heard any indication that one was actually in the works.

But I'm done assuming things won't happen only to see those things end up happening.

I'm not sure I would buy another Usual Suspects or Office Space disc. I can't imagine what could be on them that I'd really want to have. Plus, since Usual Suspects is an MGM title, they might well release a new version in pan-and-scan only (since they claim to have market data that shows customers prefer pan-and-scan to widescreen, at least according to another site I read).

I like Usual Suspects as it is now, giving the viewer the option of Pan Scan or Widescreen.

Features on it, who cares. The movie is just as good features or not. As does Office Space, movie is just as good with what it has on it already, no need for an SE. If they make one, I might buy it depending on what is on it. If there's not too much of a change, I won't buy it.

See that's the problem. Studios think they have to release a movie on DVD again with more stuff. How many people are gonna buy it over and over. The only instance where this actually applies is with the Star Wars Trilogy. How many different versions of this do people have in their homes?

I own the "The Usual Suspects" DVD, and love it. I was watching it earlier today on my computer, actually. It's a weird coincidence, because I don't watch DVDs on my computer all that often. Anyway, I spent a lot of time listening to the commentary on there...that alone is what makes the disc worth buying. I do hope they come out with some alternate endings and deleted scenes, though. The commentary actually discusses some of the scrapped ideas and such...but I'd love to see them "for real."

It would be a pain to have to buy it again, though. In all honesty, I really wish they would take their time a little more with each release from now on, to assure that they're putting a good DVD out. The one I have is good, but it bothers me that some studios would consider releasing another, better one.

It's just how they squeeze more money out of the loyal consumer and it really pisses me off. I mean there's like a total of 3 different versions of American Pie. Just throw it all in one. GOSH PEOPLE THINK FOR ONCE... Like i said you can only buy so many versions of something before it gets old fast..

I think there are actually at least four versions of American Pie. There's the R-rated version of the Colelctor's Edition and the Ultimate Edition and the Unrated version of the Collector's Edition and Ultimate Edition.

Were there others besides those?

Office Space SE is due out before the end of the year. Usual Suspects is due around February of 2002.

Movie-Fever.com | New! Movie Fever Forums