New Batman Begins pics

Tools    

May The Forks be With Us
dude these pictures are all the same.

"Snozberries taste like snozberries"

http://www.joblo.com/wallpapers.php?mode=movies&id=229
I don't think it's nice, you laughin'. You see, my mule don't like people laughing. He gets the crazy idea you're laughin' at him. Now if you apologize, like I know you're going to, I might convince him that you really didn't mean it.-A Fistful of Dollars

That second one looks really cartoonish…

AiSv Nv wa do hi ya do...
(Walk in Peace)

Originally Posted by jrs
I am using this Batman Begins shot as my wallpaper.
Guess what, now i am too. Thanks sucker.

I may however have to touch it up with photoshop as the sides are a little thin when formatted to the desktop background.

Originally Posted by Escape
...as the sides are a little thin when formatted to the desktop background.

Not really....if you do what I did there wouldn't be a problem. Look in Yahoo! 's picture section and type in Batman Begins. Find the pic you want (ex. the one we are talking about) and just place it on desktop background.

Photoshop or whatever are not necessary.

I'm not old, you're just 12.
Originally Posted by Caitlyn
That second one looks really cartoonish…
Well, Batman was a cartoon, so I think it works.

As for the pink lipstick thing...yeah, that is really messed up! I really hope he's not, but i guess after the vaguely homosexual undertones of "Batman and Robin" you never know about that Batman guy, now do ya?

https://shawnsmovienight.blogspot.com/

Someone Save Us College Kids
Originally Posted by jrs
No, not really. Why?
The link to the site from the pictures is in German.

there is one thing that bothers me in this movie and thats Batman's costume i mean dont get me wrong i will see the movie since i'm a comic book fan but hte costume looks a bit weird...

l8r

The guy playing Batman/Bruce Wayne... isn't he the same guy who played "English Weirdo"? ... or was it "American Psycho"? I forget! lol!

Originally Posted by jrs
Posted here soon after the broadcast.
Showoff!

Actually, i glanced in the right corner to see if it were there with your other superbowl spots but I didn't see it.

Originally Posted by darkhorse
The guy playing Batman/Bruce Wayne... isn't he the same guy who played "English Weirdo"? ... or was it "American Psycho"? I forget! lol!
Yeah, he was the looney in American Psycho.

there is one thing that bothers me in this movie and thats Batman's costume i mean dont get me wrong i will see the movie since i'm a comic book fan but hte costume looks a bit weird...
His costume looks similar to the other movies except his crest isn't yellow. It seems sleeker too. But your right. I would prefer batman to be naturally huge and not need a cosume that gives the appearance of muscle.

This is how he should look if you watch the Batman Dead End trailer.

Thought this had a cool teaser and was shocked to actually see the scarcrow. Tho, he didn't look that "scary" or evil.

Whatever, I think that the scarecrow looked awesome. He scared me. Not too sure about this movie, but will probably give it a shot.