Goonies 2

Tools    

Has anyone else heard about this? They are proposing to do a sequel to one of the best kid action/humor films ever! I don't know...I mean even though the Goonies is one of my favorite films ever, there is no way they could capture the magic of a childrens adventure film again the way it was done the first time. Also, there will never be a cast combination that awesome ever again.

More information can be found on http://www.thegoonies.com

Best,
Steve

I ain't gettin' in no fryer!
I think that it would be a bad call if they did make it. Supposedly, Ain't It Cool News said that it would be where the gang joined back up and their kids did some exploring of their own. Something like that.

Long story short, shouldn't make it just because there really isn't a need for one. The only exception for this is if Richard Donner directed the sequel, but it still might not be any good. Who knows.
"I was walking down the street with my friend and he said, "I hear music", as if there is any other way you can take it in. You're not special, that's how I receive it too. I tried to taste it but it did not work." - Mitch Hedberg

Now With Moveable Parts
I really hate when these kind of sequels come out.The first one is like a part of my childhood.I watched it all the time at sleep overs and stuff,we used to make this girl do the truffle shuffle and everything.Remember when they tried to do Saved by the Bell the New Class?Man the first one was so horrible,but I watched because it had a lame charm to it.Then the new episodes were just plain bad.no one should admit to ever watching those!Same with Goonies.It wasn't bad but the sequel could really be ****.