Resident evil 3??

Tools    

Yeah, I was reading around and saw they might be making a Resident evil 3?

More facts anyone?

I hope they do..Good movie(The first 2)

you can get some information of the site: http://www.upcominghorrormovies.com/...identevil3.php

i didnt think the first on was that good and i just stayed away from the second. so im not gonna be excited at all if they make a third

Oh, yes. There will be blood....
There's not a lot of info on this movie yet, just that they're talking about making it and some ideas (kinda).

I heard something about it being called Resident Evil Afterlife

And this is my BOOMstick!
I hope they make it I enjoyed the first two.

Does he think it's a telescope or something?

I dont know, i tried a google search, couldn't get any good ones. Gave up. Used this. Dont care waht it is. point's made. Resident Evil 3 = *****

Originally Posted by Pyro Tramp
I dont know, i tried a google search, couldn't get any good ones. Gave up. Used this. Dont care waht it is. point's made. Resident Evil 3 = *****
how can you judge a non-made movie?

Originally Posted by Pyro Tramp
ok, when it wins the oscar for best movie, i'll admit i was wrong
dude many movies don't win oscars or any awards for that matter and they still rule. when was the last time a horror movie won an award?

Shaun of the Dead won British Independent Film Award for best screenplay
As did Bubba Ho-Tep, Bram Stoker award for best screenplay and Won Film Discovery Jury- Award Best Actor: Bruce Campbell, Best Screenplay- Don Coscarelli

As for Oscars, unless you include Ed Wood, the most recent horror to win an Oscar would be Silence of the Lambs, which won 4. Best Picture, Best Actor (Hopkins), Best Actress (Foster) and Best Director (Demme).

So there

I tend not to "professionaly" judge movies like yall do here.

A movie is made for enjoyment..Not to be hardcore judged..

I dont give a damn it the first 2 sucked(which didnt) ill still watch the 3rd

I dont care about the dialog,Lighting and wut not rofl.

Most movies i have seen i enjoyed..I wasnt like meh thats horrible the lighting is all wrong! and wut not..

Infact the only movies that i thought totally sucked was

Hero
KillBill
Killbill 2

Since the director decided he wanted to copy the matrix and have it to where people can jump and do 720 summer saults in the air slow mo before they land..and the whole blood spewing out when a person got thru arms cut off..Totally boring..

But meh..im a n00b to this forum

You dont need to be a critic to know the difference between good and bad films. Firebug, for the record, i think a lot of your opinions are wrong.

Agreed with everything firegub said.

Firebug: What are you talking about when someone got their arm cut off and blood splurted everywhere? I con't remember when that happened....

I read on a website (not official) that Anderson bought the rights to have Albert Wesker in the 3rd movie. Don't know how they'd do it; I think they have enough already. Don't need too many characters to follow, then it'd be crap.