Spiderman/the Musketeers...got info?

Tools    

Now With Moveable Parts
Okay,so I just recently saw a preview for the Musketeers.Looks good!Methinks I saw good 'ol Tim Roth,I'm not sure.I so hope this movie doesn't follow in other Musketeer themed flicks.

...And the highly anticipated Spiderman starring the ever sweet Toby McGuire and I think ,another fav. of mine,Reese Witherspoon,however I'm not positive.Can anyone fill in the blankes?

I ain't gettin' in no fryer!
Saw a trailer for the musketeer when i saw american pie 2...can't say I like all the flying and all that crap, cause well, no one can do crap like that, even back in the old old days. So why throw it in.

Spider-Man. Not Reese Witherspoon...Kirsten Dunst. William Dafoe will be Green Goblin, and they're throwing in a few other people. The guy that did the TNT movie about James Dean will be in it. James Franco or whatever his name is, as Harry Osborne. It looks to be a good movie, but you never know. Where did you get Reese Witherspoon from?
"I was walking down the street with my friend and he said, "I hear music", as if there is any other way you can take it in. You're not special, that's how I receive it too. I tried to taste it but it did not work." - Mitch Hedberg

Whoa...I thought you two were the safe for a moment. Those usernames threw mew off. Yeah, it's Dunst...who I think is making a mistake by only putting a red streak through her hair. She needs to grow it long and dye it red...really red. That's what Mary Jane's hair is supposed to be like.

Anyway, The Muskateer looks okay, but I'm looking forward to Spider Man much, much more. The teaser was awesome...VERY clever. I went to see a movie knowing full well that the Spider Man teaser would be in front of it, and I still didn't realize what it was for until near the end. Whoever came up with that basic concept ought to get a raise.

Now With Moveable Parts
I don't know where I got Witherspoon from..where do we get any of are buzz from?Dafoe as the Green Goblin is so perfect!At first I wasn't sure Toby McGuire was the wisest choice,seemed to soft.Recently I saw a picture of him in a mag and he looks like he's been lifting some weights.I new he could do it acting wise but physically'I thought WHIMPY...not anymore!

I ain't gettin' in no fryer!
If you check out the site Spider-Man Hype! They had a picture of Tobey in his Parker getup, and they had a shot of the Goblin suit, but it doesn't look very good, partly because the shots weren't good.

Just click hereSpider-Man Hype!

Why? Why? Why? :::sob:::
Organic webbing, only one red streak. Gol dang it, Spiderman rules! Why are they changing it!!??? And why did they do away with the skimpy costumes in X-men anyway?

Slo-mo musketeers on wires? Hmm...

That Spiderman trailer kicks! I hope that's not the best part of the movie. I really want to see this movie!

Why don't they do the three musketeers in modern day? They could be gangsters with guns and D'Artangen could want to join the gang. Kirsten Dunst could be in it. Is there a girl in musketeers?

Yeah--there's a couple. A countess who was Athos' ex. A baddie. And D'Artagnan's girlfriend---I think her name's Constance. An adulteress with a heart of gold.

Either one.
Constance sounds good.

Originally posted by sunfrog
Why don't they do the three musketeers in modern day? They could be gangsters with guns and D'Artangen could want to join the gang. Kirsten Dunst could be in it. Is there a girl in musketeers?
Um... how horrible.

I am really excited about the New Musketeers. They do not fly, its not CTHD. There is a fight scene on ropes and another one on ladders though.

But the swordplay looks great. I think this will be closer to how they fought back then than anything to date. A rapier is a very fast blade but in too many movies they treat it like a broadsword. I think this movie will set the standard.