aka
SIR TOOSE

Last known whereabouts:
The MoFo Community
10-03-2004

AiSv Nv wa do hi ya do...
(Walk in Peace)

My life isn't written very well.
Let's face it Cait', some members are just gone...gone.

r66-The member who always asks WHY?

Put me in your pocket...
Toosie!!

Come back here....

...I want my donuts back.

I really do miss your impish butt.

Arresting your development
That explains the little devil pics on my milk cartons.

I'm sorry I don't think I ever had the pleasure of meeting Sir Toose!

I am having a nervous breakdance
Originally Posted by Anonymous Last
That explains the little devil pics on my milk cartons.

I'm sorry I don't think I ever had the pleasure of meeting Sir Toose!
None of us ever had the pleasure. But we've had a lot of other things associated with him. A red neck and yellow shorts, for example. Yes, I miss him.

--------

They had temporarily escaped the factories, the warehouses, the slaughterhouses, the car washes - they'd be back in captivity the next day but
now they were out - they were wild with freedom. They weren't thinking about the slavery of poverty. Or the slavery of welfare and food stamps. The rest of us would be all right until the poor learned how to make atom bombs in their basements.

Originally Posted by Piddzilla
None of us ever had the pleasure. But we've had a lot of other things associated with him. A red neck and yellow shorts, for example. Yes, I miss him.
YUP! I missed all that! Good times!

there's a frog in my snake oil
I think he's off bench-pressing small mountain ranges, and maybe growling at passing animals.

Actually, nah, he's probably just wrestling with some 'puter code. Him and his 'puters. The hussy!

He'll come back and growl at us some day.

I wipe my ass with your feelings

is there a reward??

When in the night the moonflowers do wither and rust and molt on the vine, and when the light of the moon fails to reach into the deepest of shadow, that is where you shall find me. When icy spiders run up your spine and you find yourself praying to that God that you’ve until now renounced, know ye, that you have found me. When your mouth is dry as from the swallowing of sand, and the scaly sound of a thousand vipers coiling crackles in your ears, know then that you have found me. When the deadest of autumn leaves ride the night winds and scrape against your door, know ye then that I have found you, for ‘tis always the ill fated winds that bring me to you.

I never say goodbye Ms. Cait, because I never truly leave anywhere. Like a virus I set my hooks and multiply, I am algorithm defiant, presumably somewhere between alpha and omega.

About those donuts, my lovely, you will never know what happened to them.

Originally Posted by Sir Toose
When in the night the moonflowers do wither and rust and molt on the vine, and when the light of the moon fails to reach into the deepest of shadow, that is where you shall find me. When icy spiders run up your spine and you find yourself praying to that God that you’ve until now renounced, know ye, that you have found me. When your mouth is dry as from the swallowing of sand, and the scaly sound of a thousand vipers coiling crackles in your ears, know then that you have found me. When the deadest of autumn leaves ride the night winds and scrape against your door, know ye then that I have found you, for ‘tis always the ill fated winds that bring me to you.

I never say goodbye Ms. Cait, because I never truly leave anywhere. Like a virus I set my hooks and multiply, I am algorithm defiant, presumably somewhere between alpha and omega.

Impostor! A tease to the emotions of donut lovers everywhere
...perhaps you should return them every now and then...

Originally Posted by Caitlyn
Frozen spiders huh… crunchy…

'Bout damn time…
ICY not frozen, you missed the imagery! Prepare for your lashing.

*Loads Tek9 with 'moderation' bullets*

Want me to prove it, Punk?

Sure just as long as you still love me afterwards.

Oh yeah...about Caitlyn's lashing...can I do it?

MIRACLES DO HAPPEN Sir Toose and Lordylord are back, my life is complete now, welllllllll sort of

Put me in your pocket...

You have me intrigued. Can I guess? Does somebody has a voracious appetite?~

It's really good to see you back here my red hot friend. You've been missed!! Can I get you anything? A martini stirred with icy spiders?