The Incredibles Review

→ in
Tools    

Pixar's latest success 'The Incredibles' revolves around the fact that superheros exist.

The movie opens with interviews from several 'supers' which introduces the main characters as well as showing you that the interviewed footage is from a long time ago as the picture is grainy and the colour fades in and out.

After saving someone's life as he was attempting suicide, Mr Incredible as well as other super's were sued for causing damages to buildings as well as human beings, although they were caused for the greater good.

15 years later and Mr Incredible is stuck in a dead end job, with no future other than to make the public think that he is just another regular person.

The voice acting again was superb from Pixar, and even surpasses Finding Nemo. There is a big variety for voice talent featuring Hollie Hunter, Sam Jackson and Jason Lee with others.

Pixar have spared no expense on this movie. While not as funny as their previous efforts, It had a LOT more action which will keep adults and kids happy.

The story while straightforward, is detailed enough to make you begin to care about the characters as you learn more about them.

Overall: 5/5 - I don't think that Pixar will ever create a bad movie, their winning streak will hopefully continue with CARS as well.

SXE - True till death
Did you like it then? Was it funny? How were the "voice artist"? I've always liked Jason Lee and so I will probably go see this one as soon as I can.

I'll add more when I can. So im about 5 mins.

Yeah I know a little bit misleading. I was tired and basically done a huge plot synopsis.

I'll fix it later and post it seperately so these posts will still be relevant

for this "review" you shoul dat least warn people of spoilers because if i didnt see this movie before i read this i would have been pretty mad because you might have ruined the ending for some people.

I've fixed my review.