Which director would you sacrifice?

Tools    

Which director would you sacrifice in order to bring another one back from the dead?

I am having a nervous breakdance
Ah you bastard... Go here

--------

They had temporarily escaped the factories, the warehouses, the slaughterhouses, the car washes - they'd be back in captivity the next day but
now they were out - they were wild with freedom. They weren't thinking about the slavery of poverty. Or the slavery of welfare and food stamps. The rest of us would be all right until the poor learned how to make atom bombs in their basements.

hmmm, well it isn't really the same, im asking about sacrifices, anyway you only made the topic after I brought it up, so technically, it is you who is the bastard.

Official Sacrifice to Holden Pike
no hard feelings guys.
It's just important to make good use of the search engine before you start a thread. This site has been around for a long time so there are bound to be repeats but when similar threads crop up in one day, that's glaringly obvious.

Noted for the future.

I am having a nervous breakdance
Originally Posted by Charismasloverno5
hmmm, well it isn't really the same, im asking about sacrifices, anyway you only made the topic after I brought it up, so technically, it is you who is the bastard.
Technically, yes. But who's being technical? Not me anyway. Yeah, I know you beat me to it, but I just wanted to direct your attention to my thread. If you post in my thread I'll post in yours!

I See You When You're Sleeping
I think your thread is much better though Pid. It has more slurs at Bay.

Originally Posted by Piddzilla
Ah you bastard... Go here
And here