Lethal weapon box set.

Tools    

I just bought the box set, and i thought id give a personal opinion on it for those wondering, 1,2 and 3 are all directors cuts, 4 is untouched.

Obviously the first is the best as it has most substance to work with, 2 and 3 are weak, while 4 is slightly better but still has the atrocious dialogue.

The only directors cut version worth talking about is part one, where riggs is given a little more depth character wise and for what the few extra minutes are worth actually work. The 2nd two are just fat that was chopped sewn on again.

The dvds themselves? Well warner has released dvds released in 1998 in a 2004 cardboard box. On disc one you find nothing, disc two has a short featurette, disc 3 again nothing, but its on disc four (an old double sided one) where the candy lies. Very revealing stuff about all four films, most interestlingly, lethal weapon one, where your given an alternative opening and alternative ending, not just a few added minutes either, an actual ending where the partners part ways, which originally ruled out a sequel, Similar for lethal 2, but this time only for the ending. It also has interviews with the cast, and a featurette navigated by danny glover.

All in all after watching the first two films i was ready to be disappointed, but it did redeem itself slightly by the time i had watched everything.

Thanks, i tbh for the price, i'd be happy with just the films, good to know that other stuff as well. Im disappointed with your poor feelings for Lethal Weapon 2, its t3h aw3s0m3 "b-b-ut your blick?" classic