Total Recall/Basic Instinct

Tools    

I ain't gettin' in no fryer!
I saw this in one of the mags we get at work advertising new releases coming soon. They're releasing Total Recall on DVD with a commentary with Ah-nuld himself. Comes in a mars metal case. Well worth the money.

They're releasing Basic Instinct in a Ice Case complete with ice-pick pen. Has some specials on the disc like "cleaning up basic instinct" - which tells how they made it appropriate for tv viewing. Both come out on September 18th, and are priced somewhere around $24, i think.

I thought all of the fellow DVD fans would like to know about this, if they haven't heard already.
"I was walking down the street with my friend and he said, "I hear music", as if there is any other way you can take it in. You're not special, that's how I receive it too. I tried to taste it but it did not work." - Mitch Hedberg

In Soviet America, you sue MPAA!
Cool, thanks for letting me know. I'll buy Total Recall.

The discs are pretty sweet and the digital transfers are impressive. The cases are a good marketing idea, but they're a pain in the butt to catagorize with the rest of my collection. I just wish they waited until Recall 2 comes out before releasing a disc that will probably be re-released in a year or so, but oh well.

Movie-Fever.com | New! Movie Fever Forums

Yeah, there was some talk a couple of years ago about a Recall 2 movie that was going to be called 'Recalled' (pretty original huh lol). Anyhoo, Jonathan Frakes (Commander Riker) agreed to direct and Arnold agreed to star if the script was decent. Last I heard, they were still working on a worthwhile script.

I don't think Recall 2 will happen, sorry to say. It's in development hell, and Arnold is looking at (possibly...nothing is definite) Ump, Terminator 3, and then True Lies 2...so he's gonna be busy for the next 4 years or so, I'd say. Oh, and of course, he still has to do some promotional things for Collateral Damage.

Hopefully Arnold won't do Recall 2 without a damn good script. I think Arnold has done a good job of picking good scripts lately, but I'm stumped as to why they've failed commercially. I thought The Sixth Day was quite good.

In Soviet America, you sue MPAA!
Yea, but it would be really cool if they did make a Recall 2. I loved the first one. Verhoeven's best.

I'd love a Terminator 3, but I fear it won't be very good at all. If things go as they are going right now at least. They have Shaq in the works for the villain. Dumb.

Originally posted by OG-
The whole movie is a rumor.
Naw. It's all but confirmed. It's finally out of development hell. I've heard of Chyna, Shaq, or Famke Janessen, as possible bad guys. Famke is the only one that wouldn't be stupid, to put it bluntly.

That's so shallow! Geez, some people just assume women are all legs. That's just horrible...what a terrible way to look at a woman. They have breasts too, ya know.

I go along to Corona's Coming Attractions. Follow along their rumors and/or facts. Famke Jansen I have heard awhile back was to be in the movie.(that was a while back) But as of really recently as I posted a couple of posts before Jude law has been reported saying he will be in a arnold scwarzeneggar film strongly hinting that it is T3.