The Bourne Ultimatum

Tools    

Damon Talks Ultimatum
Back as Bourne.

August 25, 2004 - The Moviehole website recently sat down with Matt Damon to discuss his forthcoming projects, including the third film in the increasingly popular Bourne franchise.

Damon tells the site that he's looking forward to the next installment, entitled The Bourne Ultimatum. "They [the studio] definitely want one now," Damon says. "It's a great place to be in, because now we can kind of just [sit] back and listen to people's different ideas on what the third one should be. And if there is a third one... I'm going to have to do it."

Damon also reveals that helmer Paul Greengrass, who directed the recent second installment in the series, is keen to return for the third film. "He and I talked about it and he's open to the idea. The one fear with this movie [Supremacy] is that the director has such success that they get offered everything under the sun and want have time to come back and do the next sequel."

The Robert Ludlum novel on which the film would be based was first published in 1990. In the book, David Webb, professor of Oriental studies, husband, and father, must do what he hoped he would never have to do again – assume the identity of Jason Bourne. His plan is simple: to infiltrate the Medusa group and use himself as bait to lure his nemesis, the Jackal, into a deadly trap.

-- Brian Linder

for those who want the link
http://filmforce.ign.com/articles/54...html?fromint=1

"I can't help it..."
Hmmm... Sounds good to me! I really enjoyed the first two, I thought they were very solid films. I hope the third installment can live up to the high standard set by "Identity & "Supremacy.

Looking forward to it!
Grilled (Jason Ensler, 2006) ****
An Inconvenient Truth (David Guggenheim, 2006) ****
The Family Stone (Thomas Bezucha, 2005) ***1/2
Rocky III (Sylvester Stallone, 1982) ***
--------------------------------------------
Visit My Blog!

or, my myspace!

Originally Posted by Terminator734
Damon Talks Ultimatum
Back as Bourne.

August 25, 2004 - The Moviehole website recently sat down with Matt Damon to discuss his forthcoming projects, including the third film in the increasingly popular Bourne franchise.

Damon tells the site that he's looking forward to the next installment, entitled The Bourne Ultimatum. "They [the studio] definitely want one now," Damon says. "It's a great place to be in, because now we can kind of just [sit] back and listen to people's different ideas on what the third one should be. And if there is a third one... I'm going to have to do it."

Damon also reveals that helmer Paul Greengrass, who directed the recent second installment in the series, is keen to return for the third film. "He and I talked about it and he's open to the idea. The one fear with this movie [Supremacy] is that the director has such success that they get offered everything under the sun and want have time to come back and do the next sequel."

The Robert Ludlum novel on which the film would be based was first published in 1990. In the book, David Webb, professor of Oriental studies, husband, and father, must do what he hoped he would never have to do again – assume the identity of Jason Bourne. His plan is simple: to infiltrate the Medusa group and use himself as bait to lure his nemesis, the Jackal, into a deadly trap.

-- Brian Linder

for those who want the link
http://filmforce.ign.com/articles/54...html?fromint=1

Do some searching first....... go here

GimmeGoodRep
I think I'm possibly the only person who has seen them and thought they were bad and boring. The action is great but it's really choppy and its spread too thin throughout the movie. But that is just my opinion

honestly, i loved Identity, but fell asleep during Supremacy, i only hope they can restore the amazing qualities of the first movie for Ultimatum...not trying to start a fight here...i seriously thought Supremacy sucked though

The bourne series is based off a book series. So, here is the complete list of the bourne series.

The Bourne Identity
The Bourne Supremacy
The Bourne Ultimatum
The Bourne Legacy
The Bourne Betrayal

5 books... 5 movies...

Lost in never never land
Actually the Bourne series was originally three books, Identity-Ultimatum, and then another author went and wrote both Legacy and Betrayal. Plus, those movies are so absurdly loosely based on the books that I don't think you can equate them to each other anyways.
I wish, I wish he'd go away."
-From Identity