Team America trailer

Tools    

I'm not old, you're just 12.
Is it just me or are none of the trailers for this movie very funny? I'm a little worried cause south park is one of my favorite shows

https://shawnsmovienight.blogspot.com/

And this is my BOOMstick!
I said it before, and I'll say it again - that movie looks incredibly boring.

i didnt even know this movie was supposed to be a comdey there werent any jokes in the trailer. except the one joke with the asian mispronouncing words which wasnt even funny. i thought it was supposed to be like an action puppet movie not a comdey.

movies like this make me question my motivation for movie making

Originally Posted by dillskies88
movies like this make me question my motivation for movie making
So you're saying that you question your motivation for movie making because you saw a trailer for a film that somebody else made? OK then.

yes because if i made a film that looked this bad i would probably end up killing myself

Originally Posted by dillskies88
yes because if i made a film that looked this bad i would probably end up killing myself

This movie is going to rock - hard core, even if it doesn't end up having a NC-17 rating.

I love this new trailer - people are trashing it because it has puppets in it, but I for one welcome new ideas in film making and think it will be funny. Yeah - not Oscar material, but Parker and Stone are ALWAYS good for some laughs.

Originally Posted by mott hamble
This movie is going to rock - hard core, even if it doesn't end up having a NC-17 rating.

I love this new trailer - people are trashing it because it has puppets in it, but I for one welcome new ideas in film making and think it will be funny. Yeah - not Oscar material, but Parker and Stone are ALWAYS good for some laughs.
im not trashing it because it has puppets it doesnt look good

Just watched the Kim Jon Ill clip that was posted on emule.com and I've heard that it is also on Kazaa. It is friggin hilarious and was totally worth waiting for my slow a$$ cpu to dnload. It will give you a good idea of what the movie will be like!!

Its awesome!

I think this movie is going to be total garbage and I never liked South Park in the first place.

Here's that clip I was talkin about - doesn't take long to load now:

http://www.comingsoon.net/news/topnews.php?id=6485