shaun of the dead

Tools    

She's Was Mine! Mine! MINE!
arived yesterday and managed to sit down and watch it it today i thought id was an excellent movie great british humour at it's best simon pegg is a good actor and is supported by some good little leaguers id deffenatly recomend it to all let me know what you all think

Resident Metro-Sexual
I take it you live in the UK(or you ordered it from there), this movie hasnt even been released yet in North America, but i am greatly anticipating it.

what are special features btw?

Special Features

Audio Commentary By Director Edgar Wright And Actor Simon Pegg

Audio Commentary By Actors Simon Pegg, Nick Frost, Dylan Moran, Kate Ashfield And Lucy Davis

Audio Commentary By Actors Bill Nighy Aand Penelope Wilton

Audio Commentary By The Zombies

'The Man Who Would Be Shaun' Simon Pegg And Nick Frost Impersonate Sean Connery And Michael Caine)

'Funky Pete' Pete's Swearing Sequence Re-Dubbed

Plotholes - Comic Book Sequences

Extended TV Bits - Coldplay T4, It's Knockout Zombies, Trisha, Remembering Z Day

Making Of Featurette

Simon's Cam - Vignettes

Lucy's Cam - Vignettes

Joe's Diary - Vignettes

Edgar And Simon's Flip Chart - First Draft Script Presentation

SFX Comparison

Make-Up Tests

Zombie Galleries - Photos, 2000AD Comic Strip & Poster Art

Storyboard Comparison Option

Zombie Trivia Track

In Soviet America, you sue MPAA!
God damn this movie rocked me so hard I'm still rocking. Rock!

Yeah, my copy is on it's way, though it has to cross an ocean and a continent to get to me.

On a releated note, do any of you U.K.ers know what all the extra features on the Definitive Colector's Edition of "Spaced" include? I know there's an third disc, but I don't know what's on it. It's set for release at the end of the month.
"Film is a disease. When it infects your bloodstream it takes over as the number one hormone. It bosses the enzymes, directs the pineal gland, plays Iago to your psyche. As with heroin, the antidote to Film is more Film." - Frank Capra

Originally Posted by Holden Pike
On a releated note, do any of you U.K.ers know what all the extra features on the Definitive Colector's Edition of "Spaced" include? I know there's an third disc, but I don't know what's on it. It's set for release at the end of the month.
Here - This link will be updated as and when more information is released methinks.

Great comedy series.

Thanks Philm.

Drat, now it looks like I'll have to buy it again. Anybody here in the States with a region-free DVD player wanna good deal on "Spaced" the complete first and second series?

Originally Posted by Holden Pike
Drat, now it looks like I'll have to buy it again. Anybody here in the States with a region-free DVD player wanna good deal on "Spaced" the complete first and second series?
How good of a deal?

Originally Posted by Heartagram
I take it you live in the UK(or you ordered it from there), this movie hasnt even been released yet in North America, but i am greatly anticipating it.

what are special features btw?
yes i am from the uk dont need to tell you the special fetures now someone beat me to it lol

Im just going wait for Region 1 to come out which will be awhile, but im not going spend money on a new dvd player just for one dvd. I want to make my dvd player Region free, but impossible to do.

Originally Posted by Zzat
Im just going wait for Region 1 to come out which will be awhile, but im not going spend money on a new dvd player just for one dvd. I want to make my dvd player Region free, but impossible to do.
do you not have multie region dvd players in america then weve had them for ages

just 4 more days, i cant wait, i so wanna see this movie & quite jealous of those in the uk, you all are so lucky .. if you do like shaun of the dead or wanna view the trailor or win cool prizes (such as autographed script & poster, regular script & poster, soundtrack & shirt) as well as meet other fans, find banners & icons, take polls & play the challenges, then join the shaun squad http://www.shaunsquad.com/shaunsquad/?u=supervixengirl

Originally Posted by Pyro Tramp
Anyone think Shaun of the Dead was better than Spaced?
No, I like 'em both equally. And it's not really a fair comparison, a 90-minute narrative vs. an eight-hour one. They're both hilarious.

sadly i havent gotten to see spaced, found out they were showing it on bravo but i missed it

The People's Republic of Clogher
The Bill Nighy and Penelope Wilton commentary is the best I've heard in ages - it sounds like your mom and dad getting drunk and flirting while watching TV.