My cousins Music!!!!!

Tools    

coke kills drink pepsi
Helo, my cousin david has finaly put some of his music on the net, and I was hopeing that you all, could please check it out. Please share you opinions too.

here is the site

I am having a nervous breakdance
Not bad. Not bad at all. Does your cousing play all instruments? The voice reminds me a little bit of Billy Corgan but other than that it doesn't sound that much like Smashing Pumpkins.

--------

They had temporarily escaped the factories, the warehouses, the slaughterhouses, the car washes - they'd be back in captivity the next day but
now they were out - they were wild with freedom. They weren't thinking about the slavery of poverty. Or the slavery of welfare and food stamps. The rest of us would be all right until the poor learned how to make atom bombs in their basements.

coke kills drink pepsi
Originally Posted by Piddzilla
Not bad. Not bad at all. Does your cousing play all instruments? The voice reminds me a little bit of Billy Corgan but other than that it doesn't sound that much like Smashing Pumpkins.
Thanks, and yes he does play all of the instruments. I asked why doesnt he look for anyone to add to the band. He says he doesnt know why? But thanks for atleast checking itnout.

Your cousins band sounds awesome

I am having a nervous breakdance
Originally Posted by Agent 0 Zero
Thanks, and yes he does play all of the instruments. I asked why doesnt he look for anyone to add to the band. He says he doesnt know why? But thanks for atleast checking itnout.
I know what he means. It's hard to let anybody else in on your vision when you know in your head exactly how you want it to sound.