Is the unrated version of the Girl Next Door DVD worth buying?

Tools    

Is the unrated version of the Girl Next Door DVD worth buying? Does it show any more of Elisha Cuthbert?

I haven't seen the movie in any version, but I can say unequivocally: NO, it ain't worth buying.
"Film is a disease. When it infects your bloodstream it takes over as the number one hormone. It bosses the enzymes, directs the pineal gland, plays Iago to your psyche. As with heroin, the antidote to Film is more Film." - Frank Capra

A novel adaptation.
Is the unrated version of the Girl Next Door DVD worth buying? Does it show any more of Elisha Cuthbert?
Because I'm the nicest (and most deserving of positive reputation) user in the world, I did the 30 seconds of research it would have required of you to do it yourself, and found the following:

*Note; don't worry, I cut it down to only feature the stuff about tee-tahs.
"The unrated director's cut of The Girl Next Door delivers about half a minute of extra nudity and sexual footage. Without adding anything to the running time of the R-rated theatrical cut, the unrated edition substitutes steamier footage into the film Eli watches while talking to Matt, and removes some digitized bikinis in part of the strip-club scene....
...Don't expect to see more of star Elisha Cuthbert, though; she didn't do any nude scenes, as she explains in one of the five scenes she provides commentary for.

So I guess she'll only be appearing nude in masturbatory fantasies the world round, sorry.

you see her a$$ in the movie thats good enough for me.
My friend made me a copy of the movie

those strippers in the bar where pretty nice
but other than that there isnt much in the unrated version so i say forget the unrated version

l8r

Boys will be boys, can't get enough of t**s and a**

ok well since you dont have to pay any more for the unrated version than you do tha rated, why not but it, the movie itself is one of the funniest teen comedies in past few years. when you buy the "unrated" version what you are really getting are the extras which are hilarious.

p.s. screw you all who call this a rip off of risky business. i love that movie, and this one was way different. in risky business, tom cruise wanted to be bad, so he did it, this kid had to be forced into it by the "girl next door" so anyway yeah that was my rant.

Arthur: If I asked you where the hell we were, would I regret it?
Ford: We're safe.
Arthur: Oh good.
Ford: We're in a small galley cabin in one of the spaceships of the Vogon Constructor Fleet.
Arthur: Ah, this is obviously some strange use of the word safe that I wasn't previously aware of.

Originally Posted by Mostly Harmless
p.s. screw you all who call this a rip off of risky business. i love that movie, and this one was way different. in risky business, tom cruise wanted to be bad, so he did it, this kid had to be forced into it by the "girl next door" so anyway yeah that was my rant.
never saw ricky business but everyone says that The Girl Next Door is a copy of Risky Business even Ebert & Roeper.

Its really not. But you know... since ebert and roeper says is it, ok fine ill change my opinion because everyone knows everything they say is true.

Originally Posted by Mostly Harmless
Its really not. But you know... since ebert and roeper says is it, ok fine ill change my opinion because everyone knows everything they say is true.
wow just because i say that you dont have to be sarcastic about it. Im just saying that cause Ebert and Roeper has more movie Experience. But i'll watch Risky Business and see for myself