Blade Trinity

Tools    

"I could kiss you,you bitch."
You can get info on this flick at UpcominghorrorMovies.com,Movies.Yahoo.com or the official site
bladetrinity.com

I personally think it will be awesome I am a fan of the original and sequel, plus jessica biel,ryan reynolds,natasha lyonne and triple h are in it.How do you feel about the movie...

I got bored and made some art for some movies here are some for anyone who cares.I know they suck but i don't have much to work with u can let me know what u think.

"I could kiss you,you bitch."
[b]At upcominghorrormovies.com there is a link to a fight scene with Jessi Biel(UnEdited)and at MovieBox.net you can see a quick scene with Blade,Hannibal King and Abigail.

For anyone who has seen Blade: Trinity, was the Batman Begins trailer before it? I asked the projectionist at Cinemark where I work, and he said we weren't going to show it until friday before Oceans Twelve.

Just to make sure, I went inside the theater before it started, and only got the chance to see the first trailer shown which was XXX: State of the Union.

Somebody please let me know if they happened to catch it.

Originally Posted by jrs
For anyone who has seen Blade: Trinity, was the Batman Begins trailer before it? I asked the projectionist at Cinemark where I work, and he said we weren't going to show it until friday before Oceans Twelve.

Just to make sure, I went inside the theater before it started, and only got the chance to see the first trailer shown which was XXX: State of the Union.

Somebody please let me know if they happened to catch it.
Saw Trinity last night, excellent film.
The Batman trailer looks promising. More like the darker side of the comics and the suit look far better (even if it is sprayed with a can of Halfords car paint )
XXX however looks terible. Wasn't a fan of the original one but the new one looks even more lame