Tools    

coke kills drink pepsi
dont know

"Wha' happen'?"
And found he was eating his shoe.

I wipe my ass with your feelings
They can't pay em to do the movie

It was a boring conversation anyway
Wait what? I dont understand whats going on.

It was a boring conversation anyway
Oh and nice pic jrs.

He so totally rocks
Colonel Sanders you posted twice.

Are you sure there not making the movie? You can see it's displayed in www.movietome.com if you go to Harry pOtter and the Goblet Of Fire.

Anyway here are my latest movies watched in the cinema:

Harry Potter 3 (9.5/10)
Shrek 2 (9/10)
Garfield (8/10)
Spider-Man 2 (8/10)
The Thunderbirds (7.5/10)

Those were really cool movies!

And this is my BOOMstick!
Originally Posted by Luca_Lover84

Anyway here are my latest movies watched in the cinema:

Harry Potter 3 (9.5/10)
Shrek 2 (9/10)
Garfield (8/10)
Spider-Man 2 (8/10)
The Thunderbirds (7.5/10)

Those were really cool movies!
I don't think I care.

Lets put a smile on that block
This thread is so pointless. No one knows what in the holy helmet is going on and doesnt seem like they really care anyway. There is a 4th Potter film being made, and its being filmed at the mo. Ralph Fiennes is to play Voldy. Look it up on www.imdb.com .

Yeah, there is definately a Harry Potter 4 in production. The director of Four Weddings and a Funeral, Mike Newell, will be in charge of this fiesta. New characters such as Moody, and Barty Crouch--have already met their alter-ego(what i mean, is there is already cast for them)
All i know so far...is that production has started already, as you can tell by the first "set pic." Finally, the person who will play Moody is "Brendan Gleeson" from the most recent films, "28 days later" and "Troy."

People who wrote in this thread have just wasted space of this web site, and should not be used to just say things like "wow.....there's gonna be another one....cool i might as well put something down so i look like i know SOMETHNG about it. Even though NONE of you know anything about it.

Apart from the web site posted above...another good and useful web site is:

www.thesnitch.co.uk

He so totally rocks
Originally Posted by Nitzer
I don't think I care.
I wasn't even talking to you. I was just talking back to Colonel Sanders to say he posted the same thing twice and the up-to-date movies I saw. You don't have to care.

There's treachery afoot!!!
I couldn't be happier with the way Goblet of Fire turned out, sure it wasn't as good as the book and it wasn't as detailed, surprise. Overall this movie was better than the second and third films, but you can never beat the original. Ralph Fiennes did a great job as Voldemort and the tasks were done really well. I already can't wait to see Order of the Pheonix.