Murder in Small Town X

Tools    

I ain't gettin' in no fryer!
Did anyone else catch this???

I thought it was stupid!! I think it needs to get yanked cause it's just copying portions of other "reality" shows. Also, does anyone else think they've taken this whole "reality" tv thing too far??

(reality is in "" cause no reality show is actually real, they edit all of the "real" stuff)
"I was walking down the street with my friend and he said, "I hear music", as if there is any other way you can take it in. You're not special, that's how I receive it too. I tried to taste it but it did not work." - Mitch Hedberg

In Soviet America, you sue MPAA!
I didn't even bother. From what I understand about the show I don't see how they can't be actors??

Anyways
Did anyone ever see the movie Series 7:The Contenders?

I just saw the encore presentation of the first episode (or Murder in Small Town X, that is). It's pretty good -- though I wish they would let these people discover virtually EVERY clue on their own...though that might take awhile.

I also think they need to change around the way people win the game. Right now there isn't much of an incentive to figure things out. The only incentive involved is so that you can avoid being alone with the killer, but even then, you can still be "killed." I think they need to have things setup so that you can solve the mystery early. Right now there is no motivation to "vote off" the dumb, or the smart. They're guaranteed to solve everything after 13 epsidoes; no more, no less. Dumb!

It's a decent show all in all, though. Quite frankly, I get a little annoyed when someone accuses this reality show of copying that one, or when they say there are too many reality shows. I don't really give a crap about how many there are or what they stole from. If the show is good, I watch. If not, I don't. Nothing else matters.

I ain't gettin' in no fryer!
The point is after awhile it's just recycled, and everything you are watching seems oddley familiar. The part where they strap them with cameras and head out to find a clue, reminded me of the mole. the voting off part, survivor, the bickering, big brother. All of that wrapped around a cheezy movie kinda thing. I'm sorry but I think they're getting out of hand with these reality shows.

Right now there are a total of at least 4 or 5 on tv right now, and that's not counting what happens when these are done, they've already got more lined up after them. Everybody is trying to strike it rich like CBS did with Survivor, and all they're doing is coming off as annoying.