Tazz's Movie Picks

→ in
Tools    

Hi My Name is Tazz and i will be starting my own Movie Reviews, I Hope you will enjoy them.

My Ratings:

= Crap Movie (But i Dont know if anyone would want to do a 1 Star Movie Review.)

= A pretty decent Movie

= A pretty Good Movie

= An Excellent Movie

Any Bad Comments please Send me a Private Message. Thanks

At first I didn’t really want to see this Movie, but I rented it because it was a Tim Burton film and he was my favorite director at the time and still is.

“When it came to Making Bad Movies, Ed Wood was The Best.” Ed Wood, directed by Tim Burton (Edward Scissorhands, Batman, and the producer of Nightmare Before Christmas) brings you the story of a delightful, hilarious, true-story about the worst director of Hollywood History. Ed Wood played by Johnny Depp (Pirates of the Caribbean: Curse of the Black Pearl, Fear and Loathing in Las Vegas, Dead Man) and a Martin Landau as Bela Lugosi the old, drug-addict, and washed up actor that was formerly known as the famous Dracula in 1931. Johnny Depp played a “zany deliriously happy man” who enjoys making movies. Ed Wood meets with Bela Lugosi who he adores. Wood thinks with Bela Lugosi in his movies that he would become even a better director. Seeing at the time Bela Lugosi is a washed up Actor who is a drug addict at the time. Ed Wood had many friends to support him, the transsexual wannabe Bunny Breckinridge (Bill Murray), psychic Criswell (Jeffrey Jones), Tor Johnson (George 'The Animal' Steele). Wood’s girlfriend Dolores Fuller (Sarah Jessica Parker) who later on leaves Ed Wood because he likes to wear woman’s clothing. See how a couple bad reviews, a riot Audience, and money problems still keep Ed Wood at making movies. Movies such as Glen or Glenda, Bride of the Atom, and Plan 9 from Outer Space.
I’ve been a fan of Tim Burton ever since I saw the Nightmare Before Christmas again. Tim Burton’s films are so amazing and wonderful it always gives me such pleasure watching his films. Ed Wood made me laugh just like all of Tim Burton’s movies. “It’s filled with all the incidental touches that make you cherish a movie forever.”

The performances of Johnny Depp and Martin Landau are astonishing. Winner of two Academy Awards for best Supporting Actor, Martin Landau as Bela Lugosi “Pull zee String!” Depp also deliver an excellent performance as Ed Wood.

The story was well written by Scott Alexander and Larry Karaszewski. The Book by Rudolph Grey (book Nightmare of Ecstasy)

If you’re a big fan of Johnny Depp, Martin Landau, or Tim Burton I recommend Ed Wood.

Ed Wood Special Edition DVD was released 2/4/04 and was recalled that same they. Now Touch Stone Pictures have Announced the new Release date of the DVD 10/19/04. Better Pick it Up or They Recall it again.

Any Bad Comments Please Send me a Private Message or Keep it to yourself and Have a Nice Day

Sorry Garrett i know you were going do a Ed Wood Review.

In Tyler We Trust
HA I Love This Movie!

Thanks for the review, I love this movie.

Originally Posted by Zzat
Sorry Garrett i know you were going do a Ed Wood Review.
That's fine, I think I changed my mind anyway. And nice job!

Thanks Guys.
Next Review im planning to do is probably Se7en or something else or what ever i watch