Bourne Supremacy warning spoilers

→ in
Tools    

Wow, I thought as a stand alone sequel to the bourne identity it was wonderful. But is anyone as dissappointed as me at the total deviation of the plot from the books. The film doesnt even remotely resemble the books at all. What about Carlos and the 3 other leaders of Treadstone. At least the finally told us his real name which you find out in identity, But It doesnt even go into his previous military career, his service in vietnam and also he is too young in the movies. born in 1971?!?! cummon he's over 50 in the Bourne supremacy and the Bourne ultimatum. All they did was take the names from the book and a few ideas and call it a book remake. However the special effects and action sequences of the movie are absolutely breathtaking. I also thought that without previous knowledge of the books I would have been much more impressed with the movie. Overall, The movie was well crafted and it fit well with the first movie. Great overall action movie with good acting and intense (thought changed) storyline. of 5 stars I give it 4 1/2 without considering the books, and 3 1/2 with the books.

The car chase was one of the best I've ever seen in The Bourne Supremacy.
As for the books, I want to read them badly. So far I enjoy the Bourne films alot and since I haven't read the books (at least not yet) to me I can't compare.
Very interesting inertiadriftsc.

Originally Posted by Yoda
The direction was terrible. I nearly had a seizure. That whole shaky camera thing got old real, real fast.
That's a trend that is WAY too popular right now. I want to be able to see what the hell is going on more. Sheesh.
"Today, war is too important to be left to politicians. They have neither the time, the training, nor the inclination for strategic thought. I can no longer sit back and allow Communist infiltration, Communist indoctrination, Communist subversion and the international Communist conspiracy to sap and impurify all of our precious bodily fluids."

Originally Posted by jrs
The car chase was one of the best I've ever seen in The Bourne Supremacy.
As for the books, I want to read them badly. So far I enjoy the Bourne films alot and since I haven't read the books (at least not yet) to me I can't compare.
Very interesting inertiadriftsc.
books are great. very well written. Robert Ludlum I belive.
Infinitely suffering thing.
T.S Eliot, "Preludes"

waterisforcowards,waterma kesyouweak
bad @ss movie this film makes me want to buy both when it comes out.

WELL DONE! matt

I loved it... I havent read the books so i cant really determine if they go by the book very well. But as for a sequal i liked it. The car chase was badass, and when Bourne and the guy he was fighting in the room was a great fight scene. The flashbacks were a lil annoying tho... id give it 3 1/2 stars... but i really did enjoy it.

I thought the second one was great. the story was a bit average, but the spy vs. spy was very cool