Final Fantasy Advent Children?

Tools    

I love the game Final Fantasy 7. The film is soon to be out but does anyone know the release date. Please help as I have a strong feeling that this could be one hell of a movie???

Originally Posted by jordo
I love the game Final Fantasy 7. The film is soon to be out but does anyone know the release date. Please help as I have a strong feeling that this could be one hell of a movie???
it was my understanding that it was a movie that traveled the internet, and did not have a theatrical release, i beleive that googleing advent children will get you the download

though i didn't look into it deeply

IMDB'it ?????

Get off my island
Advent Children is scheduled for release in 2005 on DVD. Here is a fan-site with more details and trailers to boot.

MoFo Survivor - r3port3r66 wins!!!!!!

thx

lets hope its as crap as 'spirits within'

lets hope it doesn't suck that much, which it probably won't, since it's based on FFVII, which has the best villain, summons, and plot

Sam
Woody is me but Sam is my name
this movie prob wont have summons as CLOUD'S girl died.. or maybe this is set while they were doing their mission like in the game, but we did not see it in the game.

Sam
Woody is me but Sam is my name
hey guys, go on this site and scroll down
http://www.imdb.com/find?tt=on;nm=on...inal%20fantasy

You will see a list of things for Final Fantasy

( i did not know this Final Fantasy Chronicles: Chrono Trigger, i always thought that Chrono Trigger was one game.. not made as part of FF)

coke kills drink pepsi
I've heard that its about theese clones of Sepiroth and Cloud is trying to stop them. It all seems confusing to me, but I think it could be a good movie. Im realy dissapointed in the fact they decided to make a movie in stead of the game sequel. So instead they gave the sequel to ff10.

Originally Posted by Sam
this movie prob wont have summons as CLOUD'S girl died.. or maybe this is set while they were doing their mission like in the game, but we did not see it in the game.
yeah, but she's supposedly in the movie

Witch's Jewel
There is a scene in the trailer where you see Cloud carrying someone who looks like Aeris but she looks dead and he's in the middle of a lake.

I think it might get released theatrically in Japan.

I can't wait for Advent Children to come out.It's suppose to come out sometime in 2005.It's going to be awesome.

same here