10 worst films ever created

Tools    

Ok so what do you think are the ten worst films ever! Heres my list...do u agree? what do u think?
10. matrix revolution

Nothing like the first two awesome movies. This is so boring and introduces too much to the matrix world. Plus the final fight is the worst fight in a matrix film ever! Its like superman vs superman not Neo vs Agent Smith.
9. Star Wars Episodes 1 and 2

Ok they ruined the star wars trilogy. These two films are terrible. They should have just left the perfect first 3 films on their own.
8. Cutthroat island

The film is actually worse than it sounds. Definetly a miss. Does not deserve to even be watched as this is one of the worst movies ever and definetly the worst pirate movie ever!
7. Street Fighter

Do not get this mixed up with the excellent animated version of street fighter 2 as this is the real movie. Come on its terrible and they even have Kylie Minogue starring.
6. Jaws 3

Ok one of the most boring films ever Its awfull. Jaws 3 is definetly a miss.
5. Troll 2

The film is called troll. The film contains no troll's. It has goblins which really are possibly the most gayest monsters ever! Stupid things happen and the acting is awfull. Watch it 2 believe. Believing how bad it is.
4. The Wicked Stepmother

Right what can I say. This film deserves to be laughed at as this is one bad film. The name may sound interesting but really you will come to understand that none cares about the storyline when your about 5 minutes into the film.
3. Red Surf

The worst action film created by man. Red Surf is one hell of a boring film and is very depressing in many ways.
2. The Mutant Kid

Ok the film is about a kid who changes into a mutant and these special effects are done by using hand puppets. Does that tell you why its in the list?!
1. Savate

Like being dragged through a field of broken glass...naked. About as good as a black eye. If I ever have to watch this film about some kickboxer in the wild west ever again I will probably die. I am even stupid enough to own this on dvd and its so bad that I bought it for 99pence. Avoid at all costs!

I ate all your bees.
My Worst Movies

3) Butterfly Effect - Welcome to the world of the stupidest main character ever! Let’s light a small bomb in a cellar! Let’s go stand next to a letterbox which has a bomb in it! Let’s tell a twisted father to care for one of his children but not the other! Lets go back in time and execute really well thought out plans and hack it every time!

2) Mortal Kombat: Annihilation - Oh here's an idea: Kill the one good character from Mortal Kombat 1 in the first 5 minutes!!! Johnny Cage deserved more!

1) Matrix Revolutions - I adored 'The Matrix' and was for a time blinded and thought that Reloaded was a decent movie because it was preparing for something special....It wasn’t....All I got was one big slap on the face and 10 dollars stolen out of my wallet.

Those are the three movie's I truly hate with an intense fury...

yea mortal kmbat anhialation was terrible aswell

There are those who call me...Tim.
I can only think of 5...

Titanic: Why this film became the most successful ever is beyond me. Everything before the iceberg was so bad it was hilarious, and only when the iceberg hits does it get remotely interesting. Would've been better if it had actors though.

Return of the Jedi: It's a film with an identity crisis. On one hand it's a dark, moody, atmospheric film focusing on Luke and Vader, with dialogue that consists mainly of "My Master", "My Son" etc, and on the other it's one long Toys 'R Us commercial. Why couldn't they have hired Irvin Kershner and ESB's scriptwriter again? They created one of the best films ever made. In terms of how bad it is, it only misses out on being the worst Star Wars film by being beaten by AOTC.

Austin Powers: Goldmember: It's just the same film as Austin Powers 2, only with a few new jokes and Beyoncé Knowles spoiling everything. Not even Michael Caine can save it (or Ozzy for that matter).

Attack of the Clones: The 2nd worst dialogue I've ever heard, poor acting from pretty much everyone, CG Yoda, Yoda's sabre fight was hilarious (which you can tell it wasn't supposed to be since everyone involved was taking themselves so seriously), apparently there was a love story in there, 3PO giving a standup routine that would embarrass Fozzy Bear during the battle at the end, and the battles themselves had no pace at all. Just random CG characters shooting other CG characters at random and a few explosions here and there. Dire.

Pearl Harbour: Funniest film I've seen in ages. The WORST dialogue I've ever heard, and there's only about 45 minutes where anything actually happens. The rest is just what seems to be a love story. Also, it would seem that the film makers thought it would be a good idea to copy Titanic, only this time it would have planes and would be set 29 years later at Pearl Harbour.

So many good movies, so little time.
Although I didn't see them, two I read about from last year might qualify :

From Justin to Kelly
Gigli

"Those are my principles. If you don't like them I have others."- Groucho Marx

Originally Posted by Ash_Lee
I can only think of 5...

Titanic: Why this film became the most successful ever is beyond me. Everything before the iceberg was so bad it was hilarious, and only when the iceberg hits does it get remotely interesting. Would've been better if it had actors though.

Return of the Jedi: It's a film with an identity crisis. On one hand it's a dark, moody, atmospheric film focusing on Luke and Vader, with dialogue that consists mainly of "My Master", "My Son" etc, and on the other it's one long Toys 'R Us commercial. Why couldn't they have hired Irvin Kershner and ESB's scriptwriter again? They created one of the best films ever made. In terms of how bad it is, it only misses out on being the worst Star Wars film by being beaten by AOTC.

Austin Powers: Goldmember: It's just the same film as Austin Powers 2, only with a few new jokes and Beyoncé Knowles spoiling everything. Not even Michael Caine can save it (or Ozzy for that matter).

Attack of the Clones: The 2nd worst dialogue I've ever heard, poor acting from pretty much everyone, CG Yoda, Yoda's sabre fight was hilarious (which you can tell it wasn't supposed to be since everyone involved was taking themselves so seriously), apparently there was a love story in there, 3PO giving a standup routine that would embarrass Fozzy Bear during the battle at the end, and the battles themselves had no pace at all. Just random CG characters shooting other CG characters at random and a few explosions here and there. Dire.

Pearl Harbour: Funniest film I've seen in ages. The WORST dialogue I've ever heard, and there's only about 45 minutes where anything actually happens. The rest is just what seems to be a love story. Also, it would seem that the film makers thought it would be a good idea to copy Titanic, only this time it would have planes and would be set 29 years later at Pearl Harbour.

I can think of more than 5 however your choices are right from my "SUCK LIST".

TITANIC-What was all the hype about??? The "stage" Titanic was SO out of proportion in size to the actual 880+ foot ship that the actors looked like they were walking around someone's yatch as opposed to a
mammoth cruise ship. Plus the way everyone was walking around "34 degree" ocean water like it was their 80 degree swimming pool.

SW2-Agreed, Lucas yet again suckers loyal movie goers to fatten up his bank account with another hokie "fill in the blanks" to the Trilogy, movie.

GOLDMEMBER-Everyone of my friends who are huge Austin Powers fans loved this movie. Personally I was disappointed with MM for cloning 1 and 2 to cash in. In fact I watched it 3x to make sure it wouldn't grow on me-NOT!

RETURN OF THE JEDI-Isn't funny how in this film and AOTC, people's climax part is "the showdown Light Sabre fight" other than that there's nothing else to tell people about.

PEARL HARBOR-I'll stick with documentaries and TORA TORA TORA. As for the "pay check" actor maybe Kevin Smith can toss him another bone.

i didnt think Goldmember was horrible but it wasnt nearly as good as the first and second

There are those who call me...Tim.
atvmax, you're a man after my own heart.
One more film that I can't believe I left out is The Postman by Kevin Costner. Oh how the mighty have fallen, I believe is how the expression goes. Not only is the story a load of rubbish, but old Kev seems to have made the film as a tribute to himself. It's nothing more than 3 hours of costner loving himself, and the finale brought back memories of schoolyard scraps.

Your Puuuur-fect Movie Companion!
You guys have sure covered plenty of ground!

I have a few movies I love to hate as well...
1. Mission Impossible 2 - One man taking down an army of men with machine guns with two pistols bearing unlimited ammo receiving not a mere scratch? Impossible... The bike scene was worse.
2. Batman and Robin - The one film that ended the dream of every comic fan. Joel Schumacher should burn for this one.
3. Salem's Lot 2 - Talk about low budget horror film... definitely one of the worst I've seen. I couldn't even make it through 1/2hr of it without laughing.
4. The Cable Guy - So not funny...
5. White Chicks - It's not out yet but a definitely flop waiting to happen.
6. The Cell - Jennifer Lopez at her worst (haven't seen Gigli btw) and to think I once thought the gal could act when I first saw her in Selena.
7. Apocalypse Now - I take my hat off to the person who can get through this movie without falling asleep.

And movies that make me puke the instant I see it (for some reason):
1. Total Recall
2. Darkman (plus whatever sequels its got)
3. Scissors (little known movie by Sharon Stone, also one of her worst)

Once upon a time in mexico - there was a chance for a decent trilogy, maybe rodgerigez (or however you spell his name) sould stick to making low budget films, a complete waste of my time and yours!

Deathwatch - i was so close of walking out of this one!

That's all i could think of at the moment but there are many more.

The Emperor of Ice Cream
I'd have to say the worst movie of all time is Backyard Dogs (2000).

Originally Posted by KittyJunkie
You guys have sure covered plenty of ground!

I have a few movies I love to hate as well...
1. Mission Impossible 2 - One man taking down an army of men with machine guns with two pistols bearing unlimited ammo receiving not a mere scratch? Impossible... The bike scene was worse.
2. Batman and Robin - The one film that ended the dream of every comic fan. Joel Schumacher should burn for this one.
3. Salem's Lot 2 - Talk about low budget horror film... definitely one of the worst I've seen. I couldn't even make it through 1/2hr of it without laughing.
4. The Cable Guy - So not funny...
5. White Chicks - It's not out yet but a definitely flop waiting to happen.
6. The Cell - Jennifer Lopez at her worst (haven't seen Gigli btw) and to think I once thought the gal could act when I first saw her in Selena.
7. Apocalypse Now - I take my hat off to the person who can get through this movie without falling asleep.

And movies that make me puke the instant I see it (for some reason):
1. Total Recall
2. Darkman (plus whatever sequels its got)
3. Scissors (little known movie by Sharon Stone, also one of her worst)

Apocolypse Now totally owned and I happened to like Total recall. But all those other movies sucked pretty bad.
"What you have lost will not be returned to you. It will always be lost. You're left with only your scars to mark the void. All you can choose to do is go on or not. But if you go on, it's knowing you carry your scars with you." -Charles Frazier

"I would kill someone in front of their own mama for a ten speed. And if anyone testifies against me I'll gouge their eyes out."

This is in random order.

The Hulk

Wayan Brother movies

Fear Dot Com and The ring since they were basically the same movie

King Authur

Planet of the apes original and remake

Speed 2

Battlefield Earth

Anaconda

Godzilla Remake

Moulin Rouge

It's Pat

Batman and Robin

That is all i can think of at the moment but these movies really bother me and they sucked i know its over 10 but whatever. All of these movies deserved to be on the list.

Originally Posted by KittyJunkie

'I watched a snail crawl along the edge of a straight razor.'

What kind of hat is it you'll be tippin'...

AiSv Nv wa do hi ya do...
(Walk in Peace)

Originally Posted by Caitlyn
'I watched a snail crawl along the edge of a straight razor.'

What kind of hat is it you'll be tippin'...
Wow, just thinking about that is making me cringe.

Your Puuuur-fect Movie Companion!
Caitlyn and Fall-From-Grace, now that is talent! *tips hat*

"Never let a dog pick what you watch."

I can't believe Irreversible hasn't been mentioned yet.

How about You've Got Mail. It was pretty horrible and it was a ripoff pretty much of Sleepless in Seatle (which blew too).

Jeepers Creeper and its "sequel."

It

Legally Crap...i Mean Blonde

Put me in your pocket...
Originally Posted by Fall-from-Grace
How about You've Got Mail. It was pretty horrible and it was a ripoff pretty much of Sleepless in Seatle (which blew too).

Legally Crap...i Mean Blonde
You're obviously not a chick-flicker. I loved You've Got Mail, Sleepless in Seattle and Legally Blonde. Maybe they weren't your taste, but certainly not the worst of all time.

Now Legally Blonde 2: Red, White and Blonde I could understand.

Here's my list of the worst movies I've seen.....

Master of Disguise
Gigli
Glitter
Pokemon - Jirachi Wish Maker
View from the Top
George of the Jungle 2
The Beverly Hillbillies
Speed 2
Showgirls
Little Nicky

Edit: I need to add Boat Trip to my list. T'was embarassingly bad.

I still haven't seen It's Pat or From Justin to Kelly.